Advanced to Week 3

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Washington does nothing but fall further behind on any recruits that are any good.

This shit makes me feel like quitting, in all honesty. Just chose the wrong team this year and/or am not good at it.

Enjoy your games.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol gota pick ya battles Helli, I already adjusted...should land 11 of the 14 guys Im going for.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Texas, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State..........own all.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'll probably be losing all my battles to user teams. I just get placed on the middle of their board and UCLA is at the top. Every single guy. So it's like, what do I do? Let him get them free? He never even has to battle the cpu! Or go after guys i can't get.

Meh. I'm just being a bitch. If it were reversed, i'd be loving every single minute of it. I'll have to go find some 2-star guys that love me, lol

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

He can't sign everyone

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well, I got my ass kicked by the CPU. Texas man handled my defense and I still cant find a QB to run my offense. Looks like a rebuilding year for Cinci....

I might have actually been able to win this game if i didn't play it at 12:30 am and abandon any semblance of a game plan when Texas got up 21-7. I just started chucking it up all over the place like a 10 year old kid playing an arcade.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I dunno I've been recruiting pretty well with Rutgers....I just been picking the right battles...some I don't even go for because I try to figure users will be all over. I may settle but they are still guys I like and can use. I'm usually 5-10 on the studs anyway and try to go for at least 1 or 2 a year.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am not afraid of users.....its the CPU teams that anally rape me with sand in the Vaseline!

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am recruiting 10 guys right now its not like I have the entire board on lock down. My class last year was garbage, the best player out of it is my dime back.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah, that's when I lose to the cpu too. Well for me it's 4:00 a.m. but same difference.

I took a 49-7 shelling at the hands of Ohio State (with my solo SDSU dynasty) when I was totally awake, too. My team really sucks in 2014 but I'm bouts ta haul in the #1 recruiting class.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Jms I wouldnt be afraid of users neither when I had a leg up with top pitches mafugga!

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Helli never loses to CPU.........he lies!