Advanced to Week 3

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 28, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 3

After talking to Knee we thought it would be best to go ahead and replace him. There should be a new Miss St. player by the end of the day hopefully. I play them this week and would rather not play the CPU.

Also sliders have been adjusted according to the upcoming slider changes thread.

USER GAMES
    Vanderbilt (HotRod) at Mississippi St. (TBD)
    South Carolina (Blaza) at NC State (Mazzman)

CPU GAMES
    Georgia at Arkansas (Pryor)
    Boston College (Matrix) at Clemson
    Iowa at Colorado (mcyork)
    Michigan St. at Texas A&M (Eagles)
    Texas Tech (marcman) at Texas
    Virginia (Cribbs) at Southern Miss

BYE
    Duke (Jman)
    Kansas St. (Ravedown)

DEADLINE FRIDAY, 6 PM EST

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

So f'n mad right now. I couldn't catch 1 f'n break this game. I'm down 3 with 25 seconds left in the 1st half and i'm on the goal line. My RB fumbles it over!!! Threw a pick that went threw a receivers hands and bounced into a CB's hands! Had about 5 potential picks dropped by my guys on D. Then on the final drive with under 45 seconds left, i throw a pick six while i'm in field goal range for the tie. I totally f'd myself and i hate this game right now.

3. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Damn tough break man.

4. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Man me and 1ke played a hell of a game. Very crazy happenings going on. First of all his boys didn't want to hang on to the ball in the first half, something like 3 fumbles and an INT. It's 28-7 at the end of the first half. THEN...My offense does next to nothing in the second half, my LT decides he wants to give his DE a free pass to sack the QB every play en route to 5 sacks allowed. Next thing you know 1ke is back in this thing. In the 4th he scores to get the game down to 3. I throw a huge TD pass to my TE on a fade to go back up 10. Miss St. scores again with 43 seconds left. I recover the onsides and run in a TD off a pitch to seal the game. The rest of your SEC guys, we have a tough conference with 1ke now in the fold.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Let me just say.....DAMN! haha

I felt like the first half was just a giant snowball. Nothing went right. My senior RB had three fumbles, two were lost. Then i attempt to play it safe with a quick dump pass....lol, yeah fumble return for TD to end the half.

2nd half, I wanted to get back to basics, and attempt to make it respectable. In doing that, my DE took some steroids, and single handily disrupted every pass play. Thats not an exaggeration either lol. But in the end Vandy just had an answer for everything, especially in those clutch moments.

Jumped right into it with the Bulldogs. I can tell this is gonna be fun.