Advanced to Week 3

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry I advanced us a bit late today guys, had a busy little Saturday.

Next advance will be Wednesday at 10pm EST.

@Seachicken3 what happened in your guys game?

@ZCar352 where are you?

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

@Keller

What is with all of the OMFL league trades being posted in here? Can we get these moved out please and have them posted in the correct area?

3. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@Keller

It looked like the Seahawks and (i forgot their opponent) did start the game 1 time. It's listed in the Times Started column on the console. ZCar has a 0 by his.

I'm just curious to find out what games weren't played so to update Power Rankings accordingly.

Could you clarify who didn't play their game? I'll probably do Power Rankings sometime tomorrow (Sunday)

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

@Keller

We played friday and I was winning 15-7 in the 4th (I think) and then it disconnected. I had to go in like 15 mins after that, so no time for another game.

We then tried yesterday, but I was contacted while I was at baseball practice. Im fine with the sim @Seachicken3 you okay with it?

5. Subkontraktor

Well that solves the Jets/Seahawks mystery, but I forgot one.

I see the Panthers owner is out of the league. Did that happen before or after the game with Johud and the Raiders? Did Raiders play CPU or human?

@JoHud

I need to know this for Power Rankings, so if anyone knows, please speak up.

6. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Sorry guys I was at an emic party all day yesterday, we had the game 90% in, but Redd got discoed and had to run and I had saturday already committed, Sim was fine. I'm used to em :)

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

@Keller
    I had an amazing game going against the CPU Pats, only to get a pop-up message in the 3rd quarter stating I had lost my connection to the EA Franchise server and my stats/score would not be reported. WTF??!! Does that happen often? I finished out my game hoping it would upload the results, but no dice.

8. Keller

I've only seen that once or twice and I thought you could reconnect and upload... maybe not? Just replay the game.

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

@Keller

Played my CPU game last night. I'll have my summary up this evening

10. Keller

11. Keller

I'm trying to give people until after the following week before I bug them about their recap but thanks for keeping me in the loop.

12. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

@Keller

you can keep calling me out like I'm not around or I'm blowing the league off, not playing my games etc etc but you know my damn problem.

13. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

@Keller, Its been three weeks, the first week my opponent was nowhere to be found, 2nd week we discoed and took the sim. 3rd week im on bye. Im not missing any recaps because I havent had the chance to play a full game.

14. Keller

Which is why I asked if you were done or not.

15. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I don't want to quit but what am I suppose to do lol. I can't get madden to read. I'm not buying another Madden this late in the season and I don't have a reason to buy another xbox

16. Keller

Ultimately the decision is up to you Trey. You either want to play and you'll get your disk to work or get a new disk or you wont play.

17. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

I have my hell week of tests until Wednesday, that's the only reason I didn't get my recap in. I will catch up ASAP. Sorry about that

18. Subkontraktor

@TEClemson53

My Halo 3 disk stopped reading a few months ago. I got it fixed without spending money. There are 2 options I know of to fix this.

1. Take it to WalMart, tell them it doesn't work and you'd like to trade it in. They very well may exchange it.

2. Buy it at Walmart. Switch the disks (put the bad one in the new box), then take back the new madden case with the old disc inside and ask for a refund.

I got both of them to work - didn't really mean to, I didn't know #1 was an option when I did it.

19. Keller

I've seen people do that with whole xbox's in the past - i doubt that still works though

20. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Or goto gamestop and buy it used then 7 days later or less take it back except swap the disc before. Just tell them you didn't like it and they will give you a full refund. Unless your disc is FUBAR.

21. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

If you get a game tonight we can still play our PVP match. I haven't played vs. the CPU yet. I plan on doing so though later tonight so hurryy up and make a decision.. [​IMG]
    @TEClemson53

22. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Rent it and then DL it to your HD...easy fix..

23. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Getting my recap done tonight. Started it last night but been doing some heavy OT and this accounting class is making me want to eat a bullet!

@Keller

24. Subkontraktor

I think you still need the disc to play it from your harddrive. I think the advantage to downloading it is so that the disc doesn't get wear and tear and the game runs smoother.

25. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you don't need a disc to work once its DL..my ncaa 09 wouldn't work so i D/L my friends on to my HD. you just need the disc to prove you have it.