1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Oct 31, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Advanced to week 3

The sliders are what they should be, jfunk has been re-invited, and jjloyd is off autopilot (you gotta accept your invite bro).

Results look fine to me.

2. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Wow the sliders slow the game down a lot. I'm using the hit stick way too early and I'm hitting air while they run past me lol.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ill play when i get home..

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

trude and t2 look like the remainin 2, and with t2 comin home tonight to play it, just leaves my man trude. Big week 4 matchup between us, get that game played and we'll get that on ;)

5. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

so am i good to go now??

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I think you are... as long as the dynasty you log into has me as the commish then you should be fine. I assume you've done your recruiting for this week (you have a bye). I just wanted to make sure you weren't left behind or anything like that.

7. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

yeah for sure thanks man.

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

JJ like I said in the text, make sure you have deleted all other files related to this OD otherwise things won't work right.