Advanced to Week 4

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 4

Awesome job with week three guys! I am impressed to say the least! That said, there are a couple big user games on tap this week:

Georgia Tech @ Oklahoma
    Nebraska @ Army

I know Wildcatter is out of town from Tuesday morning until Friday afternoon. I can either set Army up to play the CPU, or I can wait until Friday night for you guys to get the game in. I will leave this up to Shaun and Wildcatter. If you guys can play it Friday night, I won't set anyone to auto or sim the game. However, if the game isn't played by whenever I get home Friday night, which will be between midnight and 2am est, I will have to sim it.

Good luck this week guys!

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I can play whenever Wildcatter can.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I can lose when JHEB wants to beat me

4. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Let's play Friday. No reason this game needs to be simmed as our advance would have been Saturday if week 3 didn't get completed ahead of schedule. Shaun, what time do you get home on Friday? I should be available after mid afternoon. I'm in central time zone.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

The OU/GaTech game is setting up for either WED or THU night at about 9pm central. Maybe a tad later...

JHeb

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I get home at 5:00, but usually don't play until evening. I can make arrangements if you want me to.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The earliest that I would advance Friday would be midnight eastern, and it will likely be after that. So, the Army-Nebraska game really doesn't seem in danger of not getting played. I was just laying the situation out.

8. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Don't worry about special arrangements Shaun. After 5 is great and evenings are better with my schedule. Just give me your best time and I will make it happen! By the way, I've never had to defend against the fleXbox One so this should be interesting!

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

JHEB,

I am really going to try and gt this game in tonight. I have an interview Friday morning early so a late Thursday would not be good. We can shoot for tonight between 9-9:30. If not, Thursday no later than 9:00.

If all else fails, Friday will do to

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Ugh, I'm writing this on my iPhone...My Internet is hosed...Can't get online at all, incl. XBL...I hate to think I'll be simmed but it MAY have to come to that...Can't get a repair guy out until Friday afternoon...I'll update as I can from my phone. (!!!!!!!!!)

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Damn JHeb! Did they say there is an outage? Most likely there is no outage locally if they are sending a guy your way.

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

This is good news since my 'net likely out 'til Friday p.m.

13. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Shaun, can I get a game time for Friday evening?

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    How is 10PM?

15. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

We can holdout until Friday afternoon. Suppose to snow here in Houston( Yeah, I said snow) so I wont be doing anything. If nothing happends by late Friday, just let Basis now. Good luck.

By the way, I showed up in OU country on our private yet 3rd class plane yesterday at 9:30 PM and no one was there to pick us up. I feel like a true "Texan" in Oklahoma :)

Good luck

16. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

That will be fine. What time zone are you in?

17. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Eastern, I live in Ohio.:)

18. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Okay, I'm central. 9 PM Central on Friday!

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

JHeb, keep us posted on your internet situation please.

I will have to put you on auto Friday night at around 8pm est if your internet isn't fixed. If it is, let me know so you guys can play after that. If it looks like it will be fixed by Saturday morning, I can give you guys until mid-afternoon Saturday (2pm est) to get the game in.

The key thing will be communicating the situation. If I hear nothing by 8pm Friday, JMill will have the go-ahead to play the CPU.

20. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

No problem...I'm HOPING it's fixed when I get home tonight...This morning as I left the house the guys from my internet provider went into my backyard to look at my connection, etc. but I had to leave so I couldn't ask questions, etc. Either way, we're def. going to have a guy out to our house FRI between 4-7pm so I SHOULD have it going by then at the latest.

I'll update here as I can.

Thanks for the patience Basis and JMill.

21. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, sorry about that...I posted my situation here in this thread right at 9pm my time hoping you'd see it. I apologize if you waited around long. This kind of crap isn't my norm.

22. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

My wife tells me the Internet is up and running now...JMill, you want to try our game tonight at about 930 central?

23. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nice JHeb! Don't forget to check the Madden site -- you have a game with the two-time and defending Super Bowl Champions, the Buffalo Bills.

24. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Sorry, it was kind of late notice JMill...Let's set it for FRI night. Wanna stick with the 9:30pm time slot (central)?

25. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, I just checked in over there...I missed the Wk2 game...Did I get the sim win? Anyway, I'll head back over there later.