Advanced to Week 4

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 4

Well guys, we've advanced to week 4. Dru is out of town for a bit, so we won't be waiting for him to advance. We do have a couple big user games this week:

Florida State - Michigan
    Mississippi State - Oklahoma

The advance is set for Wednesday night at 10pm est, unless we can get everything finished earlier.

Good luck this week guys!

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

How is tomorrow after 6pm MST for you Amp?

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Hey Max, what's good for you? My best times are nights, normally in the 9pm or later timeframe (central). LMK...

JHeb

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

How about 9pm central Monday?

5. jello1717

I'm free any day after 6pm MST.

6. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Would 10:30 EST tonight work for you, that puts you at 8:30 right? I'll check back in about an hour or so.

GO GARNET

BEAT BLUE

7. jello1717

That works for me. I'll see you then! And I love how you're unveiling some new wrinkle especially for me when we've never even played so I have no idea what your original style is anyway. (y)

8. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Hopefully it's that wrinkle that he unveiled against me where he throws a ball and you get the TD. :D (it's always interesting when the new guy thinks he's one of guys and throws around shots at people)

GO BLEW... :eek:

GO all BigTen National Championship!!!!! ... seriously am I talking NC in week 4of the season? Wow... who let this arrogant SOB in this OD? Who let the dogs out? Who are you going to call? Who knew you could save a bundle on car insurance? Who Dey? Who Dat? Who Dem? My god man I need to get back on medication!
    :thingnana:

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Get back to work, psycho -- jeez!

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You just justified your username...

11. jello1717

That's not going to happen.
    aOSU will not beat 2 users.
    I will not beat ND (and I play them at the end of the season so I won't have enough time to overcome the loss).
    MSU already has 2 losses.

You're our only hope Psycho!

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha don't even consider me for the NC. My team is terrible. The worst team I've ever played an OD with.

13. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Max,

I'll try and get on tonight at 9pm central...We're right in the middle of starting to pack our house up preparing for the move (NLT FEB 5th). And yes, the 360 will be the last thing packed!! If I can't get on let's shoot for TUE night at the same time frame. Around 9pm central. I've been crazy busy today. Had two windows installed, trying to make arrangements for some plumbing and electrical work to get done, doing my own list of repairs around the house, making runs to the store for supplies, groceries, etc. Whew!

14. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Okay, that's fine. I don't mind playing tomorrow, so don't feel rushed to get it in tonight. I'll still check at 9 to see if you're on, but if not, 9 tomorrow is good too.

15. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, I think TUE will be better...I'm dog tired right now. I'm about ready to sit down and chill out. I don't think my mind will be ready for the challenge of playing you tonight. I really need a win vs. you. I need to get my mind right. Let's shoot for tomorrow night at 9pm central.

Thanks for understanding!

16. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

EDIT: Messed up. Thought the deadline was 10pm Tuesday, not Wednesday.

17. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Max,

I'm not going to be able to make tonight's game...I've got a lot of work to catch up on and have to get some things taken care of here around the house in preperation for some electrical work in the morning.

I hate to say it, but for a period of time I may have to have several of my games simmed...I'll keep everyone advised as needed.

18. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Does this mean you won't be able to make it tomorrow either?

19. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sorry to hear about the lack of availability JHeb, but it is understood with how hectic everything is getting for you. We'll be very happy to keep you here playing when you can find the time until things settle down a bit.

As for this game, will you be able to play Wednesday night? If not, please let me know so I can set you to auto.

20. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'm not going to be home until around midnight tonight (est), and JHeb isn't on auto.

Max, I'm sure you would rather play the CPU than have it simmed. Let me know if that is the case, and I'll set JHeb to auto when I get home and you can play his CPU team tomorrow. It will delay the advance a day, which would suck, but because I haven't heard anything I didn't make a move.

If you're okay with it being a sim, that would be best for the league, but it would be understandable if not.

21. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

I'd like to play the CPU, but that is mainly to give my team a chance at winning. If it's simmed, we've got 0 shot at winning, and even if I play the CPU I think there's still a good chance I'll lose while there's also a possibility of me winning.

When do you get home? My first choice is to play it tonight (assuming JHeb isn't able to get on today), but that depends when you can get back. If not, I'd prefer to play the CPU as early as I can tomorrow, but if the rest of the league says they don't want that, then sim it.

22. jello1717

Considering the fact that you've tried to get the UvU game in and the fact that you're pretty much guaranteed a loss with a sim I'm perfectly fine with waiting another day for you to get it in.

23. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Yeah I agree with jello, you deserve the chance to play your game as it would be no fault of your own that you missed it. Hopefully, you can get it in tonight, Basis gets home at midnight tonight though.

24. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

My apologies guys, things are CRAZY right now...Not only are we making repairs on the house to finish up the sell, we're packing, coordinating a rent house we'll be in for the time being not to mention our normal jobs plus now my car is about to implode and we had to go look at cars tonight and doing some research on that as well. It's all kind of piling up right now. You can put me on auto for this user game. I'll do all I can to get my next game in and go from there. I really don't think this will last. I should be good to go for my next two user games which I believe are about 7 or 8 weeks away (our weeks, not real weeks) when I play Hova and his Huskers then Dru and his Bruins.

I had expected Max to have been able to play Oklahoma (CPU) last night or today sometime...My bad on not being more clear.

25. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Okay, I think I'll be able to get it in tonight then once Basis gets back. Too bad we weren't able to do a real rematch. Maybe the Cotton Bowl (which almost happened last year)