1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 17, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Advanced to week 5

good luck everyone

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

My game is in for Week 5, I will not have time to do the writeup/players of the week for week 4 until late tonight or tomorrow, but they are both coming...remember Tuesdays and Wednesdays, fake dragons must die.

BTW ND, how are things going with the kids? I bet you are busy like you never thought you would be. Hope all is well homie.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Kids are great they have started school. Its not very busy really. They are probably the most well behaved kids i have ever dealt with. Just glad they arent like me when i was a kid. Otherwise i would have grey hair already.

4. NDCOLTS1979

Going to be playing my game here soon will be waiting on mickey as he is the last one left

5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Hey, sorry been having personal issues the last few weeks and they are really boiling over now. I will play it tonight though, for sure. Probably be on around 9pm PST. Hope that's not too much of an inconvenience...I don't get off until 8.

6. NDCOLTS1979

no its not a big deal. sorry to hear about your issues. If anyone is having issue just send me a pm i will give them a break its not a big deal. Life comes before game anyday of the week