Advanced to Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maynard, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    Advanced to Week 5

Game of the Week
    user vs user
    #1 Oklahoma (kutis) at #9 Florida (Riley)

#3 OSU (Maynard) At Indiana
    Oregon St (Gwill) At Arizona St
    #10 LSU (GeauxTigers) At Georgia
    Michigan (GoBlue) At Michigan St
    #7 USC (Uncle Patty) At #15 Cal
    #4 Penn St (cfinch) at Illinois
    Auburn at Tennesee (Volpett)
    Washington St (Trixster) at #6 Oregon (will be simmed due to family issues)

Bye: #5 Oklahoma St, #2 Texas

Welcome Uncle Patty to the league as the new USC owner. Pat is a good friend of Bruce80 who i have known for about 8 years.

Minor changes to the sliders. Raised CPU Pass Accuracy from 20 to 25 and lowered human pass coverage from 90-75. Lowered human RB ability from 60 to 55 and human pass block from 45 to 40

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    AI Sliders
    Offense Hum CPU
    QB Accuracy 15 25
    Pass Block 40 10
    WR Catching 40 40
    RB Ability 55 60
    Run Blocking 50 50
    Defense Hum CPU
    Pass Coverage 75 70
    Pass Rush 100 45
    Interceptions 15 15
    Rush Defense 15 60
    Tackling 55 60
    Special Teams Hum CPU
    FG Power 30 30
    FG Accuracy 25 50
    P Power 50 55
    P Accuracy 15 50
    Kickoff Power 40 45
  2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Jul 22, 2009
    my game is going to show as a restart b/c i had a power outage at my house. just want to let you know
  3. sniperhare

sniperhare Guest

I'm just seeing so much of the hyper stutter steps with the cpu ball carriers with these settings. They change direction so fast and I can't react or am unable to make the tackles.
    I have had times when I am in the middle of a tackle animation and the RB or WR steps out of it without even slowing down. It's really annoying in the redzone when the cpu drops back in a second and flips a pass to the FB or RB and he just turns in an instant to get the TD.

But I don't know if this is just me or what could be done to fix it. The human run game seems ok. I average between 3.4-4.8 YPC but rarely have runs over 20 yards.
  4. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    so are u thinking the CPU RB Ability is too high? or would u say the issue is in the human rush defense?

u mentioned using a weaker team....what teams did u use when testing these and what kind of rushing stats did the cpu put up?

thanks for the feedback!!!