Advanced to week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Aug 10, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Advanced to week 5

2 User Games:

Emory (3-1) vs Matrix (4-0)
    Oahu Island (3-1) vs La Vega (2-1)

Big games, some of the strongest teams face off this week. Can Matrix stay undefeated?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    For future reference, everyone just schedule your games within the weekly advance thread.

If we start creating a bunch of threads, we are just going to bump down the advance thread and defeat the point of it.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I did stay undefeated.

HotRod would probably have won if he didn't toss so many INTs. He's amazing at generating pressure and I don't even think he used the aggressive D Line gameplan cause I tried multiple times to draw him offsides and couldn't.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I pretty much gift wrapped that one for him with the damn picks. Not to mention my WRs dropping balls on some key throws. Yeah I don't use any of the gameplan stuff, just stick with my usual thing that has been working for years. My team actually struggles with getting pressure normally, we do an ok job but def not as consistent as that game. Shitty loss, but def don't deserve to win with 5 turnovers.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

All I have to say is that I have the best freaking receiver ever (6'6" - 94 spd - Freshman - can catch anything) and I am #1 interest for the #1 QB recruit!!!

HIP HIP HIPPOS!!

6. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Advancing tonight ..... 72 hours.
    Get the games done!!