Advanced to Week 6

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 6

Hey guys, we're on to week 6! One user game, and it will most likely be a preview of the SEC Championship game as Mississippi State visits Florida.

We'll have until Saturday night at some point to get our games in. I'm going to my Dad's and will be caddying in a golf tournament this weekend, so I can't give an exact time unfortunately.

Good luck this week everyone!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Max, I'm around but it will be tough to play. I could play at midnight eastern or so -- but I'll need an exact time.

Tomorrow (Thursday) night, even though I won't be at my house, I should be able to play at around 10 or so. That might be better for me.

3. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it be a preview of the SEC champ. game. Last year was not fun sitting out that week. As long as Alabama doesn't go super-CPU on me (they have a really good history against us) I think I'll make it. There's really no other talent in the conference left in my schedule besides them.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey Max I'm still looking good for 10pm tonight -- I'll wait til 10:45 and if you are unable to show up in that time frame I'll just sim it, it has been too long and I would like to get moving. I think you said you'll be on though a few days ago.

5. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Woah, bad news thread said 11 pm. I'm ready to go now though, so I'll be getting on.