Advanced to Week 6

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by HotRod, Sep 7, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 6

NEXT ADVANCE FRI 10 PM EST

2. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I may need to play the computer (Minn v Dallas); Benjamin is having some xbl issues (it's asking him to do some kind of update, but the update won't run successfully.) Let me know when it's set up so that I can do so...

JSimms

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Hey can we advance sat morning? if not you can boot me to let simms play the cpu...

4. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

So when is the advance?

5. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I am advancing at 10 PM EST

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Bet!

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

great, my bengals are ready to roll, we have been on week long bye

8. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Well can you boot pats so I can get it played now or do I just have to take a sim? He said he won't even be able to play tonight till after 11pm.

9. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Yeah you should definitely boot me. /sarcasm

I was down to play you the first night and we were both on but you had to get off, remember?

10. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

What I remember is I've been on every single night since the advance and I do mean every single night for multiple hours. All week and all weekend. I can't make myself more available and it's been tough to catch up with you this week. That's what I remember. But yeah sim it I don't give a shit and maybe Brady can get you a win. I won't stick around long anyway if it continues to take me an entire week to get with my opponent.

11. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

What I remember is I've been on every single night since the advance and I do mean every single night for multiple hours. All week and all weekend. I can't make myself more available and it's been tough to catch up with you this week. That's what I remember. But yeah sim it I don't give a shit and maybe Brady can get you a win. I won't stick around long anyway if it continues to take me an entire week to get with my opponent.

12. DirtycashDylan

You've been on every single night that I've been at work? Good for you. but you haven't done shit as far as scheduling a game in the thread I made. I tried everything to get ahold of my last opponent including downloading AIM and having him as my only contact and sending him messages and never getting replies but I didn't act like a bitch when our game got simmed. I want to win and love the game but...come on...it's a fucking video game.

13. DirtycashDylan

Wait, does 'boot' mean, in essence, put me on autopilot or remove me from the league?

14. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    It just means remove the player so the other team can play the CPU. This issue is done, I'm advancing the week, lets all just calm down.

15. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

BINGO !!!

16. DirtycashDylan

[​IMG]

Looks like NE won the sim. He aint gonna be happy. I'm now 0-3 in TMFL user games and 2-0 in TMFL simmed games. I feel like a real scumbag.

17. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

You mean the game scheduling thread where I had 9 posts trying to get with your sorry ass? Are you fucking mental?? Yeah I guess I should have been all over getting with you the night of the advance to week6 if I would have known your limited availability the rest of the entire week which is something obviously you should have made known. I definately wasn't worried about getting the game in as I knew I would be available all week which I was. But no worries Brady bunch got you the win in a sim like I knew he would. Congrats.

18. trutest

trutest Walk On

Nice, there goes my undefeated record. I hate playing cpu n how do the giants lose to the lions in a sim lol

19. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Well this was entertaining.