1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DirtycashDylan, Feb 24, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

a.k.a. the week Bevo gets sent to the slaughter house.

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I think you meant this is the week that the gooners get their heart broken.

3. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

@jasonkapono24

When can you play? Tonight after 8pm EST is best for me. I don't think Friday or Saturday will work.

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

OK sounds good, I'm busy with an essay all day and have a soccer game at 8, so really the only time I can go is like 10:30 or 11 ET is you want to play tonight.

5. aarondramp

What's your schedule Friday and Saturday in case we can't go tonight?

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Friday and Saturday I'll probably won't be out at night this weekend since I've got a lot to do, so Friday between 2 PM ET and 4 is good. And Saturday between noon and 3 is good. If it can't be done by then late Saturday night should work.

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

But, do you think you can do 10:30 tonight?

8. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Damn the Dukies were tougher than they appeared they would be! Was 0-0 at the end of the first, 7-7 at half, got it to 21-7 after the fourth and my team finally work up and we ended up winning 42-7. Blake Bell (QB) has been lighting secondaries up with his accuracy and lack of interceptions but he threw his first 2 picks vs the Blue Devils. Ended up with a mediocre 41% completion percentage (12/29).

The battle against FSU will be tough next week, hopefully we can play well enough to have a shot at winning!

9. aarondramp

I'm not sure. One of my leagues is doing the offseason that we have left tonight. Not sure what time we're starting.

10. aarondramp

How late could you play these next couple of nights? I work 8-5 so I can't play during the day. My league is doing the offseason at 11 tonight. I could play at 12 tonight or Friday after 11pm or Saturday at 1 pm or after 8 pm.

11. nikpin

12. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'll be on late tonight, but I have class at 9. I'll sign on and send you a message to see if you can play. If you can't I'll try to be on late Friday night.

13. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

@ aarondramp

I'm on now, ready to play our game

14. aarondramp

I said I could do 1...just hopped on and you got off 20 minutes ago. I'll send you a pm with my number. Send me a text when you're ready.

15. DirtycashDylan

Nik and I are playing tonight.

16. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

looks like we're just waiting for the red river shootout, then the week can be advanced

17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    wow can u fuckers play already? 2nd place can't be that important can it? ;)

18. nikpin

No surprise as Texas pulls out 4 RRS in a row.

19. DirtycashDylan

Hard to beat a good team and user when the cpu decides to fuck you all day. I threw a pic 6 on the first play of the game and maybe that did something with momentum because, even though I rallied back to take a 21-7 lead, my dline didn't come close to getting pressure the entire game while my all-everything DBs with great hands dropped pic after pic after pic after pic(ask him). Meahwhile, his DT gave him another fluke pic 6 and his 3 d lineman got nice pressure including 3 sacks within 4 plays, from a 3 MAN FRONT!!! against 90+ overall linemen. OU DE Grissom won the Lombardi last year but was a non-issue today as our pass rush was non existent.

My big time SR RB with 99 speed got injured after one series as well.

I did manage to knock out his QB for the year but it was the start of the 4th quarter by then.