Advanced to Week 7 - 48 HR ADVANCE

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Advanced to Week 7 - 48 HR ADVANCE

USER VS USER GAMES:

TENN VS. UGA
    CLEM VS. UNC
    UF VS. LSU
    MIAMI VS. FSU - Ambasa, let me know if you're free this week bud... If not I won't keep Cornholes waiting, you'll go right to auto...

ACTIVE TEAMS vs. CPU

GA TECH
    AUBURN
    VA TECH

BYE WEEKS

ALABAMA

HEISMAN RACE

It looks like a year for the quarterbacks. Somehow, the game really likes my freshman Booker as he's moved to third despite stats that are absolutely dwarfed by the remainder of the players in the top 5.

Terrence Robinson moves to the top spot after yet another spectacular performance. David Stewart jumps back up to 2nd.

TOUGHEST PLACES TO PLAY NOTES

Georgia's streak now stands at 27 games in a row won at home. We're playing great at home, very phyical and smart. Tennessee provides a HUGE threat to our streak and that game will be very interesting....

Miami stadium has moved back into the top 20 and they are 2nd in the nation with nine consecutive wins at home, well on their way.

TWO-TIME THORPE WINNER GETS HIS FIRST TWO PICKS OF THE YEAR

Despite the disconnects and sim losses Blaza is still playing this game because he wants to see his stud FS end his career on a high note. Dwayne Phillips had his first impact game of the season in a win against Boise State with 15 tackles, 2 INT, and a forced fumble to nab player of the week honors.

INJURIES RUNNING RAMPANT IN 2018?

Seems to me injuries are more prevalent than before, but maybe that's because I've had a lot this year. Let's do a quick rundown.

Alabama - no injuries

Auburn - Dodged a bullet when Heisman candidate A.J. Barnes' injury was relatively minor. Still, they need him healthy as soon as possible. They are also without their most productive WR, Eddie Frazier, who will miss 2 more weeks at the least.

Clemson - RT Bryant Sledge is out and he's pretty solid. Will be back soon.

Florida - No injuries

Florida State - RT E. Pruitt, Turf Toe - returning soon. HB K. Grier is out for awhile but looks like a backup.... to the backup... good fortune losing him and not somebody that's good.

Georgia - BOOM! We're being hit hard. DT B. Davis, my best lineman and maybe best player on my entire team is out for the season with a broken collarbone. We are deep here so it hasn't hurt yet. MLB Kevin Ross is yet again "questionable" against Tennessee, what should have been a short injury is turning into half the season. Annoying but realistic. He is a monster but we have good depth behind him and have held up. Last and defintely not least, we have HB Mike Hudson. He comprises one of the best three players on my team, ALL OF WHICH ARE FUCKING HURT! But he's the one that's the toughest to replace. Great speed and acceleration and he is out for 6 weeks, ostensibly the rest of the season. Thanks Bama, you fucking did it again....

Georgia Tech - Healthy

LSU - SS Josh Sanders is out the rest of the year, he is very good and they will miss him. QB Chris Thomas is out a week with a minor injury, LSU's playbook dosen't include a pass of more than about 8 yards anyway so who cares...... lmao

Miami - healthy

UNC - C Paul Howard, out 6 weeks with a foot fracture. Very good freshman C, assuming they'll miss him.

TENN - HB Tyler Adams is questionable with a bruised shoulder. This won't help UGA out as they have Watson who I hate facing much more, plus sweet Ross as a change of pace. Yikes.

VA TECH - DE Blake campbell is probable this week, if he can go they will probably use him. CB E.J. Young is out for 7 weeks with a torn pec muscle they will really miss him, he is good and speedy, unlike the rest of that D! QB Justin Smith is also out for another week at the least with a hip injury... They're the 2nd most impacted team by injuries right now... hang in there!.

Thx 4 reading.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Good stuff bro. I am due for some luck in a user game.

I will break UGAs streak of wins and home wins and BCS wins, bank it!

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm not saying anythin about injuries! T-rob n crew is doing work though!

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey where did you get that f'in brock lesnar gif? I hate Mir and that shit had me laughing for a solid five minutes and probably another five when I see it again tomorrow.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah i didnt even know who young was.........then I was like FUCK!! My defense as all LBs and D-Line....after that we are a mess!

6. mgamcbro

mgamcbro Walk On

lol i know man i lost my best defender, but i will pass more than 8 yds if i could get the time too!!!! lol!

7. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I just walked out of my last undergrad lecture, and now have my senior projects and papers staring at my face. So unfortuneatly, no go. I told Knight to go ahead and steamroll his favorite squad.

8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]