1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 7, S6

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 20, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Week 7 is here! Everyone must do their week 6 and earlier summaries before kicking off their week 7 game. Get the recruiting insiders and independent content going as well. Good luck fellas!

Advance Max: Friday @7pm EST

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Just NM v WYO (scheduled for 3pm tmr) and UTAH v SDSU (not sure, hopefully before or at 3 as well).

Watched noff lose a pretty crazy game to my bro, I think UofCWildcat is the first to beat noff twice. Fuzzy and I had a pretty tight contest but a very nice user interception and two electrifying stops in the backfield on fourth and 1 propelled the Rams past BYU.

I'm going to be posting up a thread that has my record against every MWC team, the score of every game, and whether the team was a user or a cpu. I'm going to post my season records, and my records against all users fairly soon.

Not many people are doing recruiting insiders, everyone need to get these updated. We've got a few stragglers for game summaries as well, let's pick up the pace fellas.