Advanced to Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Advanced to Week 7

This week will mark our official trade deadline and deadline for new contract offers to players.

I will still respect the Darrell Revis rule but user resignings must happen this week else you must live with the contract your players already have.

Also to note, new guys that join from now on will have about 1 week to decide on initial roster resignings as well.

Next advance will be Thursday at 10pm EST

2. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

wait, u already advanced to week 7?

3. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

The advance to week 7 was originally scheduled for last night.

As far as I've seen, every time Keller posts an advance, he also posts when the next one is... we will advance to week 8 on Thursday night.

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

yo subkontraktor, check the thread chris snee in the trade block

5. Subkontraktor

Yankeery... I saw it. I'm pretty set. I've been boring with 0 trades, but that's because I like the Chiefs.

I'm looking forward to the draft and don't want to get rid of picks.

6. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

i could cut u a good deal... and it would send your running game over the top

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

So...

When your opponent doesn't show up before the advanced time, you just similate the game?

I mean so far in this league I have had 2 games against the computer 1 game in which didnt finish and another in which my opponent did not show up for the game time.

Is this what this league is about?

I can go play an offline franchise and get the same results.

Not only did the game get similated, but i lose in the process.

Its just frustrating.

8. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

good luck finding a better online franchise

9. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I was really excited to find a league of this caliber, and I am not looking to leave nor find another. I just had some frustration built up when I saw I lost a simulated game in which I tried to make happen, and get the raw end of the deal.

Maybe silence would have been the best route this time around.

10. Subkontraktor

I'm with ya Capparelli. If people commit to a franchise that advances twice a week, they need to be available something like 4 nights a week. I've been lucky so far, but with my availability (almost unlimited), I won't be happy if I can't get a user vs user game in by the scheduled time.

I don't think you should keep your mouth shut. If people aren't showing up to play, they should be called out, unless they have a valid explanation. We've all put a good amount of time into this league, and I think people should be held accountable if they aren't available.

Don't get me wrong, I know people have lives, but as I said, if you signed up for this franchise, you should be available enough to play 2 games a week.

11. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

im srry, i was agreeing with u. if i spoke it, the tone would have made that understood. i was saying tho that this is the best league around

12. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Cap and others, I'm sorry this wasn't clear before.

If you've made attempts to contact your opponent and haven't heard anything back, then contact me.

The last thing I want is my owners to get frustrated because they cant get together with a guy who is MIA. Thats what I'm here for. PM me, talk to me on xbox, whatever you gotta do, just speak up. In most cases, where one owner is MIA, I will boot the user so you can at least play the CPU.

If the case is just that neither of you can get together but you both have made equal effort, then I have no fair choice but to sim the game.

Make sense?

13. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

yeah u said and done this multiple times...

guys you HAVE to communicate with the commish. he is HARD on his dealines so the league isnt stuck spinning its wheels