Advanced to Week 8

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 8

Dinner is ready so I'll make this quick: we're in week 8!

Two user games that have HUGE conference championship implications:

Michigan - Penn State
    Florida - Mississippi State

We'll have until Friday night at 11pm edt to get our games and recruiting in. Good luck this week guys!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Max, I'll be on after dinner (15-20 mins or so) messing around for the rest of the night. If you want, send me a message along the lines of (play in 30?) and I'll finish up what I'm doing and we can play.

Otherwise, how does Thursday look for you?

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'm at work and won't be home for a few more hours. I'm also extremely anxious to see who I signed this week (had a bunch of guys in to see me pound some beavers). Could someone tell me who Michigan has signed besides:
    Column 1
    Name Pos. State Prestige Pos Rank Height Weight 40 AWR Result
    Jeff Parker DE TX 4 2 6'3 206 Signed in Week 6
    Jeff Pearson WR OH 4 6 5'9 173 Signed in Week 4

Pos(rank) is all the info I need.

Thanx! (and if no one does this, you all suck ass!)

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Oh, I forgot we play this season. Looks like I'll have a chance to beat you TWICE in a season (Hoping for Bama to beat LSU, and someone + me to beat Bama, or LSU to beat Bama and someone else to beat LSU).

I can play probably at 9 est or later Thursday.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

See you Thursday. A loss to me would mean that you would be OUT of the SEC Championship picture, barring the SEC West collapsing. Better tie your cleats pretty tight, we mean bidnezz.

6. jello1717

I'll go ahead and do the translation for everyone else.

"A loss to me means that you won't be in the SECCG. You better be prepared because I'm sick of having my ass handed to me by your squad in the CG so I'm praying that I can keep you out of it this year."

7. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Well, we have only played one championship game (that was also our first "real" game - the first time I was using a new team with a new playbook). 2011 I lost a tiebreaker to Bama, 2012 Basis lost a tiebreaker to Tennessee (?), and in 2013 we took care of them gators. Although I do think my 2013 team was a bit better than this year's (but on paper the 2014 team is the best).

Let me know if you're suddenly available tonight. I'd rather beat you sooner than later. (We don't lose in no-lose situations!!!)(y)

8. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Actually, I don't even want to win this game for the SEC CG anymore. I just want to get some type of revenge for losing the #1 recruit, and this is my only way :) I'm still mad about that guy. If he gets on the field next year (since he's gonna be what, a 85 OVR?), I'm telling my guys to go after him! Better check his INJ rating.

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Seriously? WAY off! I never got my ass handed to me by Max in the SECCG. It would not be fun having to beat him twice in one season, that is certain.

Looking forward to it. ALL of our games have been close.

10. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Makes it seem like we've actually played a lot of games! I have a feeling this one is not going to be so close (close = separated by a touchdown or less), but not so sure about who's going to win. And we're still on for around 9 pm est, right?

By the way, I've got a couple recruits (actually, maybe just one) who don't want to watch me lose.

11. jello1717

Will we be advancing after your game tonight?