Advanced to Week 8

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Advanced to Week 8

Definitely 1 user game, maybe more. I'm running on fumes so I just wanted to get this out there real quick. Deadline is Saturday at some point -- not sure exactly when unfortunately guys. Sorry about that. If we're not all finished by early afternoon I'll just wait til I get home from going out Saturday night.

EDIT: 2 user games!

Army - Florida
    Penn State - Michigan

Shaun, when is good? Honestly I wouldn't mind just letting it sim. The timing isn't good, as tomorrow night I have to play a CPU game in another league (I'm still in BCS NC contention), an MLB 2k10 game (pre-scheduled), and also am probably going to be bringing work home with me. You're on auto right now, if you would like to play the CPU Gators or have it simmed let me know and I'll try to make it work. I'm not sure if I can set myself to auto or not.

Only time I might be able to guarantee is like Noon on Saturday (EDT).

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ooooooh SHAUNNNNNNNNN! I see you on the site. Let me know damnit! haha :D

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

When you wanna do this Psycho? Tonight @ 9 or 10 EDT?

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'd like to make it 9pm est time because I've got to play the Super Bowl over in the Ten Year War afterwards.

The issue here is I haven't made it online till 10pm because of the nesting to-do list.

I've got an email in to the boss to see if she'll be cool with me working through dinner time so I can play you at 9pm and then the Super Bowl at 10, so I can get to bed at a decent hour... I'll let you know.

If I can't make it at 9pm we'll play at 10pm and I'll push back the Super Bowl time.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I'm good to go for 9pm est, see you tonight.

BTW - Quote from the wife after I asked her if I could work through dinner time and not see her tonight just so I could play a football game at 9pm.

Poor thing is in denial that it goes, My little girl, 360, then her. :D