1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Aug 7, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

next advance mon 9 pm pst for cpu games. tue 9 pom pst for user games.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

EA sucks! 3rd time this version i've completed an entire game, saved my highlights and exited the game only to have it freeze up. So, I won 28-13 @ Auburn but its not going to show up. bringbackjimmy what do I do here? take a sim or replay it. If I replay, it wont be until tonight after 9pm PST, which is when you want to advance.

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Yea I've had a shit ton of freezes too. My Xbox is a bit on the old side, but I never had any sort of problems like this with NCAA 11.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I've only had 3 with NCAA12 and they have all been once the game was over and done with. So essentially I waste an hour playing the damn game for nothing. Slightly frustrating!

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

go ahead and replay it. i'll be around to advance when your done..

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

lilmaggie

are you done? your game is done just looks like your recruiting is not tapped out. I don't want to screw ya on simming your recruiting...

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

bringbackjimmy
    got my game in last night and sent you a message on live...should be good to go for advance now. Thanks for waiting for me.