1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 8

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Next advance Wednesday at 10pm EST

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'll be playing my game tonight.

3. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Gangsta & I have tried to play our game each of the last two nights, and have plans to try again tonight at 9:00 PM EST. He had disc read errors the first night, and we got d/c by the server 3 times last night. Hopefully it will work for us tonight; I'll keep you updated.

Keller

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yeah he needs to figure out his issues - kudos to you for working though them with him. Thank you.

The update is probably being pushed a little bit later anyhow for multiple games trying to play up against the deadline. I may put it on fuzzyl0gic to advance us a tad later tonight, if he's available. If not, the latest I can advance us is like 11pm EST.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yeah I'll be around.

6. JSimms

Keller fuzzyl0gic

The Redskins may need to be booted so that I can play the CPU. He has informed me that he doesn't get off of work until 10 PM EST, and has a 1 hour commute. I told him that I would reach back out to him at 10 PM EST, and if not home yet, he would need to be booted so that I could play the CPU. I'll provide you with an update around 10 EST, but it sounds like a boot is inevitable (unless he is able to get off work early).

JSimms

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  7. JSimms

Update - we're starting our game in 20 minutes...

JSimms

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Awesome.