1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Advanced to Week 8

We are now in week 8, next advance is Thursday night at midnight eastern.

Also when entering the sliders I notice that they look kind of weak, any suggestions.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    There a little challenging but check out playmakers on operationsports. You may need too tweak the user settings up some for tackling and pass coverage. I used them last night and the AI didnt cheese much. They just broke probably too many tackles and had some wide open completions that shouldn't have been. I would not use his penalty sliders though. Idk what game he plays but there was a holding or facemask penalty 4/5 plays.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Great......glad to have you back Cole.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm not a big fan of those varsity sliders but if evryone wants them.....

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Dang, I didn't think to look and see what difficulty he used. That might be the reason I was having problems making tackles.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will update my team thread tomorrow. Played my game earlier today but want to sneak in a little more time with Dragon Age before I go to bed (hooked on that game).

One bad thing about my game was losing my starting HB Shaun Draughn for 4 weeks. He has been a steady contributor and his loss will hurt.

7. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

We are using varsity sliders? I would say toughen them up a bit, little by little.

8. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

I think the sliders are alright I've had some good games vs the CPU.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

No we are still on all american but I think the Playmaker sliders that Papa suggested are Varsity. I think thats what they use in the E League and I wasnt a very big fan of those.