Advanced to Week 9 Please Read/Post

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, May 29, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Advanced to Week 9 Please Read/Post

Ok fellas we've advanced to week 9. Advance will be Tuesday at 6pm. If you haven't wrote a summary for last week you cannot play this week's game until its' completed (myself included). Bruce/BigTubb please send me a PM and let me know what's up.

Week 9 Matchups:

#1 Tennessee (JerzeyReign) @ #3 South Carolina
    #13 Virginia Tech (Jvigorous1) @ Boston College
    #2 Michigan (Maximus) vs. Purdue
    #4 Florida State (forever) @ #23 Maryland
    #15 Texas (Bruce) @ Colorado
    Oklahoma (Leonidas) @ Oklahoma State
    #6 Ohio State (benbuckeye) @ Indiana
    #11 Alabama (luvtotha9s) vs. Mississippi State

User vs. User Games:

#10 Pittsburgh (bigtubb_) @ #9 Notre Dame (DrunkenSoldier)

Please post when you think you can get your week completed by. I know its' Memorial Day weekend and Tuesday may cut it close for those they may have to travel.

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I am playing my game now.

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'll get on my summary now, I've been slacking cus my computer is all screwed up. Can't charge it most of the time so I've been using my Droid to post messages. No videos until I get the computer fixed.

P.S. How did I get jumped for #1? God help Purdue this week, gotta show the pollsters what the Wolverines are made of.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't know. I think the game wants to see a #1 vs. #3 matchup I guess, lol. I'm not mad at it...(y)

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

Florida State is done!

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

bigtubb when can u play?

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

i still haven't got a dynasty invite...dude ya'll can have it.....im good until next year....

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I sent you the invite don't try that. I sent it to you last week and you never hit me back up to say if it worked or not (first time I seen you post). Now it states on your Dynasty HQ that you retired on May 27th. Am I the only one that sees him on my screen? I can take pictures, that's not a problem.

Anyway, thanks playin' so far into the NCAA '10 cycle with us. See you (and that 1-5-5) next year...

9. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I seen it a while back and already thought he had already retired

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok so it just wasn't me. I mean I'm willing to (after this week) save it offline and resend invites again to see if it works. It's up to tubb tho. But for now Drunken play the CPU.

Advance will be tomorrow.... matter of fact it will be Wed. at noon to give Drunken time to get his game in.

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Ill play today. Sorry havent been around much the last six days or so.

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Yo know dude, you a trip...you know good and well, I sent you a msg stating that the invite you sent me the second time did not work because it keep saying your commissoner has made changes and you need to restart. I told you to resend me the invite and you didn't and that's after you said I will get a extra 5 star recruiting next year (like that will help....lol). I retired the first time because I had Jvig and ur dynasty open at hte same time...I plainly said I will retire both dynasties (not only because u said to retire from Jvig's) but because i played both games and you said i still hadn't played my game....

But, what do i know, I mean you can read minds and see other ppl's connections from all the way in Germany..and u making little gossip comments about me using 1-5-5. Funny, I didn't use it against you in our bowl game and beat you....lol

I know your gonna come back with some lame comment like you got your panties in a bunch...like you do whenever someone questions you...I guess I'm gonna get the 9's treatment everytime he talked about the recruiting restrictions...oh well, Like I said before you can have it bruh...I'm tired logging on three times a day and checking to see have you resent that invite...and did you check the EA boards like you said you were??? you never got back to me, but oh what did u say "don't try that"......

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your a funny guy. I simply stated facts. You sent me a message where? Did you send me a PM? Or did you send me a PSN message (which I stated I don't check too often) You tell me. I only have 9 messages in my inbox, none concerning why you couldn't get in the OD. Please go into your sent messages and take a pic of the message please, I'd like to see it. I also said you'll get an extra 5 star because I did not come on here and look thru threads to see if BigTubb responded to me and told my wife to go ahead and sim the OD if you wanna keep it real. When I finally logged on to TF I seen your message in the Week 8 Update thread if I'm not mistaken. So since you loss that week (a game you'd probably would of won) I said I'll compensate by giving you an extra 5 star. I came to that conclusion because technically you responded before I simmed (even though it wasn't the suggested way). I simply stated you couldn't log on. I could of swore I just posted I was going to try and to invite you AGAIN after this week. I'm really not in the mood to really argue about a video game. Your catchin' feelings like I purposely tried to leave you out or something. But if you'd like to discuss anything further please PM.

PS- Their is no "9s" treatment their is a JerzeyReign "Not biting his tongue" treatment. For your 1-5-5 playcalling, you know how often you call it, why mention it? And I'm glad defeating me (even though you played the computer their killa) is an accomplishment.(y). Now I'll log on in a bit (Watching Brooklyn's Finest at the moment) and take a picture of your name in the Dynasty HQ. Now I sent the invite in Week 8. You retired both in Week 8. You should be gone right? Ok. I resent it Week 9. It states you retired 27 May. Where's the problem? You tell me. And what about this EA board stuff? I only check the OD from EA's site, so I'm not following??

Is their anything else you'd like to get off your chest Mr.1-5-5 (lol, had to say it. fits the "lame response" comment you made)?

14. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

it was obviously a misunderstanding fellas....no need for a pissing contest....who are we waiting on? lets keep this thing moving

15. BG

BG On The Rize!

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS DYNASTY CONTINUE INTO '11. The most drama takes place here; making articles worth reading!!! Keep it up fellas!

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Forever
    -I'm glad I can entertain you, lol.

@9s
    -Just giving' Drunken time to play his game against the CPU. And Bruce80 as well. Once their done, I'm advancin. The latest will be Wed. at noon est.

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just checked the EA Sports site (from work) don't know if Bruce played his game yet but we'll probably be advancing tonight if he gets it in. 5pm est at the earliest. If he gets it in tonight (my early am) I'll advance it when I wake up in the morning which will probably be 11pm est.