Advanced to Week 9

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry for the late advance guys. I went to bed after my depressing loss to Brandon Marshall.... I mean the Dolphins last night and I forgot to advance us.

ANYWAY - Next advance will be Sunday after the early football games - so something like 4pm EST. The advance after that should be Wednesday again which will get us back on our usual schedule.

Stand by for PvP matchups and predicitions.

Cowboys (8-0) vs Lions (4-3)
    Bills (6-2) vs Jets (3-4)
    Chargers (1-6) vs Raiders (4-3)
    Bengals (6-2) vs Cardinals (3-4)

I'll post the matchups below....

Interestingly enough, the 3-4 Cardinals are given the advantage over the 6-2 Bengals.... verry interesting.

Time for 'Swami Sez!'
    Please play this, for effect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04xrCWKQxM&feature=related
    [​IMG]

"The Cowboys haven't been beaten since Michael Vick started playing football again and while the Lions are no longer the Lions :eek:..... I think the Cowboys again come away victorious.

The Bills get Brandon Marshall'd last week, will they get Braylon'd and Moss'd this week? I think so - I'll take the Jets in what could be called an upset but I'd rather just say the Bills aren't as good as people think they are. Nobody circles the..... well nevermind.

The lowly Chargers probably fail to even show up, I'll take the Raaaaaiiiidddddddass in a landslide.

Bengals and Cardinals is interesting. Rookie JaMarcus Russell *cough* I mean Austin seems to be turning the corner and bringing the Cardinals back to relevance. The Bengals just keep winning, beating the Steelers convincingly last week, but something tells me LARRY FITZGERALD will have something to say about that. The computers for some odd reason like the Cardinals, and so does the Swam. Arizona over Cincinnati."

Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG

2. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Good shit.

My predictions

Cowboys over Lions
    Bills over Jets
    Raaaaaaaiiiiddddderrs over Chargers
    Bengals over Cardinals

3. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

I have to credit the turn around so far with being able to settle in to my new scheme. Austin still leads the league in INTs and while part of this may have been bad decision making on my part, he's still occasionally throwing horrible off-target balls right into the defenders hands. Either way, this should end up being a good game.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yeah but you gotta think long term - his accuracy will just get better and better. Next season I expect him to be like a 90 or 91 - thats no joke of a QB.

5. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Lions over Cowboys
    Jets over Bills
    Raiders over Chargers
    Bengals over Cards