Advanced to Week 9

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sorry for the later advance - next advance will still be Wednesday at 10pm EST

Also, a few restarts this week. I'm keeping track of these.....

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I play my game with a 50 foot ethernet cord connected to my computer in another room across the house.... My wife tried to get on the computer, and for some reason she did not put the two and two together that I was online playing and exchanged out the cords, and I got booted.

Of course she doesn't tell me this to until 3 hours late after I cooled down and re-played the game. She thought I was practicing against the computer because when she asked me if I was playing against someone I told her no, just the computer.

I was told I was not specific enough, and she figured I was too lazy to pull the cord back out. She realized after I started yelling that I got disconnected what she had done, but yet kept it a secret.

I figured the servers went down.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

@Keller

you got my live message correct..

4. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Power Rankings are due out Sunday afternoon.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yes I did Jimmy.

6. Subkontraktor

There are 3 games left. 2 users and mine. I'm at halftime having a cigarette. The other 2 games are attempting to be scheduled tonight.

@Keller

Just a heads up, we could be able to advance tonight or tomorrow.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I count 3 user games left, Giants vs. Falcons, Cowboys vs. 49ers, Rams vs. Vikings but maybe I missed something.

8. Subkontraktor

Error. I've been looking at the schedule on the franchise site a lot today for the power rankings. I missed something somewhere.

At least 2 of those games then might happen tonight...

9. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I am not sure that my game will be able to be played tonight. He was available earlier when i was not and I am available from now until late night which I do not think that he is.

If his schedule changes we can get it in, but most lkely not until tomorrow, if I can swing it @ 7 which might be tough for me.