Advanced to Week 9

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Sep 25, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Advanced to Week 9

USER GAME
    Vanderbilt (HotRod) vs. Arkansas (lilmaggie)

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

CU wins 52-21 after an outstanding run performance by all 3 of the backs.

CU aslo gets the #1 CB (#1 recruit in the USA) and the #1 RB (#3 in USA) (y)

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Post them in the recruiting thread bra.

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well, Duke's bowl fate is in its own hands as we pull to 4-4 (3-3) after an impressive 62-35 SHELLACKING for in state rival Wake Forest...the second year in a row we knocked them off. We've got Maryland, Washington State, NC, and Mississippi State left and have to pull of two to go bowling.

This one was supposed to mark the big return of my Soph QB Renfree who was my starter all year last year but he went down...AGAIN, this time possibly costing him the job as my RS FR Schroeder (same OVR @ an 82) is now 2-1 and went 17/23 for 250 and a 2/1 TD/INT ratio.

The star was the RS FR runningback Scott though as he toted the rock 30 times for 211 yards with 3 TD's and a long of 55 yards along with 4 big catches for 43 yards.

Hopefully this one will mark the turning point as its the first time I've had Duke at or above .500 beyond week 2! We're getting there.

HR, I PROMISE I'm going to catch up on my reports, its been hell lately though as I'm usually not home until around 10PM every night but two right now.

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Tech wins a BIG Rivalry game with Texas in front of about 9 recruits. We definately needed this one! Let the committs begin!