Advanced to week 9

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by NYJuggalo45, Sep 30, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Advanced to week 9

We've advanced to week 9. Any unplayed games were simmed, sorry to all those involved. I sent DeepSea(Jets) an invite. There still seems to be 2 people not in the dynasty so if you need another invite, let me know.

Our next advance is probably not going to be until Sunday. Friday is the usual advance date, so I would still like to do that, but considering we advanced this week almost 2 days late, figure should give 2 extra days. I can advance us Sunday morning, and then we can get back on the Tuesday/Friday schedule. OR...if all you guys can bust ass and get your games in by Friday, we can do it then. I leave that up to you guys.

Also, we have 1 other issue. Sandman (SF) has dropped out. Bruce (Minnesota) wants to switch to SF and Gators (Pitt) wants to switch to Minny. This is Ryno's call. I'm not sure if all this movement is good in the middle of the season to be honest, however, we are losing a guy or 2 a week it seems, so if switching teams keeps up the interest/activity level, then I say do it. But Ryno is still the general of the league, I am just his soldier at arms. So for this week, everyone stay put. IF we make any changes, it will be after this week's games.

We will also be adding 1 person to whatever team is free (SF, Minny, Pitt). I'm not sure who that will be yet, again have to speak with Ryno. But he is really sick, so we're going to be patient.

Everyone get your games in, the sooner the better.

TMFL...back on track

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    u send my invite?

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

didn't know you needed on mo, will hop on in 2 mins after Kimbo fight on spike

4. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Kimbo should of used his hands more...

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Kimbo is prob one of the top 5 guys you don't want to "meet in a dark alley". but when it comes to mma, he is and will forever be toast. the guy layed on the mat like a dead fish with roy nelson, not exactly one of the top grapplers in the world, punching him in the head and he did nothing. he didn't move. i can understand trying and failing, but the dude literally just layed there and did nothing.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no team movement this late in the season.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Hey Juggs,

It's cool that Ryno has final say on the team moves. Speaking for myself, I'm dedicated to the league and the only reason I'd take the move to Minn is because I was defaulted into the Steelers since I was the last person added to the league before we kicked off the season. So I took the Steelers as amazingly, they were the last team left. Either way works for me.

I'd argue that the switch should be allowed. Since someone is going to be added anyways, you're already changing owners. Also, with all 32 teams taken, it's not like everyone got their first pick in teams. So long as a guy is active in the league, I'd think current members of the dynasty should get first shot at an open team. Then whatever is left gets filled in by the new guy.

It would resemble the NFL coaching carousel!!!

8. GoGators

I guess Ryno and I posted at the same time hahaha.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

at season's end, before the off-season, I am sure we will re-evaluate all the coaches and have some people quit/retire. at that time, moves will be allowed

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

looking over the scheduling/results forum, dont look like many game are completed this week yet. ill check tonite, but im thinking we will need the extra time before advancing

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

advance sat night at the latest(or when the last game is played if that is sooner..) and then get back to the tue/friday..

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

can't do it saturday night. g/f's bday, wont be around. can either do it tomm morning (but looks like alot of games left) or sunday morning. im thinking sunday morning at this point. seems like we need 3-4 days at the minimum to get games played

13. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

whatever happened to the hard advance?

14. trutest

trutest Walk On

I Sent you a PM Juggs. Just pm me when you drop Jags from the franchise so I can play cPU before advance

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

we need to set up the hard advance one more time..we should just hard advance from now on at sun/wed at like 10 am est...if you get simmed you get simmed.

16. GoGators

I agree. If we keep losing days we're cutting down on how many seasons we'll get through. One game getting simmed won't kill anyone.

The max we could get through with the hard advances was 5 seasons. And that's flying through the offseason stuff. If we keep losing days like this we'll only get through 3 seasons.

I'd vote no more extending deadlines until like week 16 and that's only if it's a critical game to the playoff race.

17. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    We advancing anytime soon?

18. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

?..................