1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to Wildcard Round

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We will still have our normal deadline of Saturday around 4pm EST despite advancing early.

Be patient while I write up all the matchups.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apparently, league manager does do the playoffs? How disappointing.

This is all we've got to go on.
    [​IMG]

AFC Playoff Picture
    Based on what I see from the standings on the website, the seeding looks to me like it is the following:

#3 Buffalo
    #4 Tennessee
    #5 Kansas City
    #6 Miami

The AFC East may have been given to me through some Tiebreak because we spilt the series - what the tiebreak is I don't know. Denver won the AFC west so that puts Kansas City as the best wildcard and Miami as the other (at 11-5, yeesh) Tennessee won their division but came in with the worst record of the division winners so they get the #4 seed. Now what I don't get is why I'm playing Tennessee and Miami is playing Kansas City. If you use that logic, then our seeding should be:

#3 Miami
    #4 Tennessee
    #5 Buffalo
    #6 Kansas City

That way the 3 is playing the 6 and the 4 is playing the 5 - the way the real NFL does it I believe. What doesn't make sense is how Buffalo would get the 5 seed over Kansas City when Kansas City beat them during the regular season. My question would be, who gets to play what team in the next round. Does the 3/6 play Denver or Cleveland?

NFC Playoff Picture

Based on what I see from the standings on the website, the seeding looks to me like it is the following:

#3 Detroit
    #4 SF
    #5 Philly
    #6 GB

Now the 3 is playing the 6 and the 4 is playing the 5 - makes sense. Again I don't know whether the 3/6 winner will play Dallas or Atlanta.

On byes:
    #1 Seed: Browns, Cowboys
    #2 Seed: Broncos, Falcons

Stay tuned for a more detailed breakdown with picks during Podcast #2.

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

well I beat Denver, so wouldnt I win the tiebreaker over him to be 2nd? Oh madden, you are a disaster.

4. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

yea!! my rookie CB made it to the probowl! along with my other CB!

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Best of luck to everyone in the Wildcard Round

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

oops. Denver is 12-4... but I did win the division... Seeds are right.