1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advanced to WK2 2016

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Jun 2, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Advanced to WK2 2016

One user vs user game. Michigan vs Oklahoma St.........6 user vs computer games.....

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

And nothing for good-ole Helli (n)

:D (haha)

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

donage

Hoping I can get my three user games in before I'm out....thx for lining them up that way Fosh

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

We aim to please at Tradition. Oklahoma with a big win 55-7 over cinci......

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Oklahoma St. vs. Michigan is planned for this evening. That was the only user vs user game this week. We should advance to week 3 tonight. Get your games in if you have not already.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

advance after this game regardless!!

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah Fosh, you can put me on Auto. I honestly have no interest in NCAA anymore. I'll play the user games when I have them but just to try to ruin other guys seasons :)

you can sim all my cpu games/recruiting. between the TFC league and all the work with that, and outside things going on right now, my time/interest in NCAA has completely vanished

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

I kinda figured we were going to sim your cpu games. We are just waiting for the Oklahoma St. v Michigan game. Ran into scheduling conflicts at the first shot at this one.