Advancement?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Jan 4, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Advancement?

When are we going to advance? Seems like we wait for the same 2 owners every week - Lions and Steelers. Have they had warnings out of curiosity? It really is every week with these two and I have to play the Steelers this week.

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Steelers and packers had a set time saturday night...Servers were horrible

they scheduled for last night but something came up for the steelers.. so he allowed packers to play cpu...although packers had to get up early so they said to sim it

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Thats cool. Just curious. I am just looking forward to getting to the playoffs and off-season. Thanks

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I am looking forward to the offseason as well. Gotta figure out what I'm gonna look for in draft.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have 2 players that I really want. It sucks because according to the Owners list I on the ES site, I would have the 2nd pick. I am not sure how accurate that draft order is, but the only team ahead of me is the Jets. I have always gone with the BPA (best player available) philosophy with my offline drafts. Can't see me changing up.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

One instance where the mascot alphabet thing screws me is here. Got like 5 or 6 teams with same record, and because I'm Bucs, I'm ahead of all them and behind in the draft. What kinda crap is that?