Advances + week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Apr 9, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Advances + week 2

After this week is advanced we'll go back to the 3 day advances, I'll start posting what time it needs to be advanced, etc.

That's my bad.

3 day advance, but of course, if someone needs time they get it.

I feel like everyone is getting a little too worked up about the game recently, I can hardly keep track of everything.

Maybe we all do need a one month break or something before the next game comes out? I'm not sure..

Something to think about. Please, no one go on a rant in this thread. I was just trying to unclutter everything, and get this week finished up!

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

So when should I advance to week 3? It doesn't sound like they'll be able to play tonight and dakota works tomorrow. Are we waiting for that game to be played and then advancing? Just don't want to advance it before I'm supposed to.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

You can let york play the cpu. I'm ghonna be late. Sorry boys

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Not sure that's fair to you, as it's just been a scheduling issue, not because one of you hasn't been showing up or something. I'll mark it as letting York play the CPU for now, but I'll throw out the results depending on what Murk says.

5. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

You listen to Cold Play don't you? :eek:

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Parrot game is played man my guys were getting injured left and right. I had 5 guys go out for the game 1 for 2 weeks. Anyway I am going to go eat with my wife will be back to check to see if he is around at 11:00

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Ok. I'll log on around then myself. If he's not around, we'll wait for Murk to decide how this should be handled.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

lol.....