Advances

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Advances

Masler,

Is it too much to ask to get an official schedule posted or at can you at least post when we've advanced? I've been busy on GF duty and then with Madden obviously so I keep forgetting when I need to get my games in.

Honestly, I think part of it at least, is the league is starting to wear on me with the sliders. I really despise the excessive drops and 2-3 ypc with a pretty talented RB. Couple that with the intense bump and run, the fact that the CPU loads up the box against me when I can never beat him deep and them running aggressive jump snap all game it just hasn't been fun since my last PvP game. I guess I'm just a whiner but man it has been draggin me down as of late.

I'm gonna stick with it, just voicing my opinions I guess.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Well the problem is right now, which I was just going to address. The servers won't let me advance. Every time I have tried today it gives me a "You have lost connection to EA servers" crap and I can't get past it.

As for the sliders, it will just take some time, I have taken quite a beating this season. Least you got a bowl.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Considering I'm new in the dynasty and have only played 3 games I probably don't have as much room to complain yet :p lol. But, I am experiencing the same frustrations with the sliders. Maybe its just because I've been playing better teams though, i don't know. I probably would have beat USC today if it wasn't for a drop in the end zone and a holding penalty that nullified a touchdown. Oh well, I think I just need to adjust to these compared to what I normally play with :)

4. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I used to have this complaint, but I just killed wisconsin and had no problems as of recent.

5. TBrown80

TBrown80 Walk On

It is funny how winning does that. Haha.

Really, I have had no problems with the sliders. I enjoy being in tough games and earning wins.

I am in another league where everybody's PPG is around 40. That has got to get more difficult. Almost every game is a blow out.

6. Keller

So you are or aren't going to be posting when you're advancing/when we've advanced? lol.

It would help me, for sure. Oh an you could say when the next advance is :)

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are supposed to be advanced but it would not let him lol

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Give me a chance. Just started a new job, still at my old one and getting ready for school. Ill work on an adv schedule tonight after work and I will also try to adv again

9. Keller

No I mean when he does post he could say. "We have advanced to week X, next advance will be on day Y."

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I could go on, but you get my point. Did you miss all these threads...?

11. Keller

And what week is it now?

12. fuzzyl0gic

Week 14, which he made a post about.

13. Keller

*Inserts foot in mouth.*

Shows you how much I've been paying attention.

14. fuzzyl0gic

No worries.