Advances

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by CTfromDC, Nov 27, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Does this league just automatically advance to the next day everyday? Trying to figure out what the schedule it and the time frame we get to play the games....

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Disregard, i see where it says that, do we ever advance a week at a time though?

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Its something we can discuss for season 2. The Baseline is doing a thing where they are advancing one week once a month.

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

one week a month, that would be even slower, deezam....Whatevers clever, i just want to play a damn human, CPU games are BS. Hopefully the Clippers join so I can play them, is he still going to?

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

No, i'm saying on the 2K Calendar. Not real life. Say on the game date of Dec. 8th, we've elected that to be the time we advance the game date a week, we hit the button and BAM! we're on Dec 15th. Make sense?

6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

got it(y)

7. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

I think the way it is now its hard to schedule games with humans since its always rolling. However as far as the CPU games go its really awesome from the way it is now because more games are available every day or so .