Advancing Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Sep 6, 2010.

?

When would work for you to knock out the Offseason? (Check all that apply)

1. Sunday (9-12-2010) at 10:00 pm eastern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Monday (9-13-2010) at 10:00 pm eastern

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. Tuesday (9-14-2010) at 10:00 pm eastern

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Advancing Schedule

Moving to Week 14: 9-6-2010 (Monday) early evening-late evening
    Moving to Week 15: 9-7-2010 (Tuesday) early evening-late evening
    Moving to Conf. Championship: 9-8-2010 (Wednesday) early evening
    Moving to Bowl Week: 9-10-2010 (Friday) early evening-late evening
    Moving to Offseason: 9-12-2010 (Sunday) early evening if possible

Moving to Preseason: ???

Hey guys, we are going to advance in to Week 14 Monday night, even if both user games have to be simmed.

I am giving it an extra day JUST because of how important the Virginia Tech vs Virginia game is to the season of both teams and the fact that I realize how difficult it can be to get together on a holiday weekend.

This will not happen after this week.

In week 14, the only user game is Me and Bud. He and I are usually on every night so I think we can make this happen Monday night late... Tuesday at the latest.

So, we will move in to week 15 hopefully Tuesday at around 6 eastern if Bud and I can get our game in Monday.. if not, it will be late Tuesday night.

There are no User Games in Week 15. So we will advance to conference championships no later than Wednesday at around 6 eastern, so get your recruiting in online if you have to.

Also, if you are done recruiting until the offseason, just go ahead and set yourself to auto-pilot so that you show up as ready.

I will give the two user conference championship games until Friday night to get their games in, which will move us in to Bowl Week.

I want Bowl Week completed by next Sunday at 6 pm eastern.

Finally,

I want to knock out all of the recruiting in one night. So, included here is a poll on when would be the best time to do it.

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Sunday fo sho

weekends are perfect for me because monday-friday i dont get home until 11pm eastern or later

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I would suggest that if everyone can get on board with everything, and we get all the games played on saturday, then lets do the offseason sat night. because I know alot of guys won't be able to on a sunday

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I am refering to bowl week

5. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Yeah, I would have put that on there as an option.. but it seems that we have a little difficulty getting user games in right away here so I wanted to see if we could make any of those days work for everyone before we tried to force Saturday to work.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Thanks for putting a schedule out there. I also agree about the off-season on the weekend. I know at least a couple of you are on mainly late-night on the weekdays, I can't be, I have to be up way too early for that. It seems my games will be either Thurs or Friday which would work great.. I could knock them out quickly. Saturday could be the issue. I'm supposed to go visit one of my old buddies to watch the football games back in my hometown (which is about 1-1/2 hrs from where I live now). There is a problem with that though, he's a Cane fan and i'm a die-hard Nole fan and both games are on at the same time so i'm thinking of cancelling. I'll never hear the end of that so i'll probably end up going. I'm thinking of driving back sat night but probably won't get back until around 11cst. What time were you thinking of starting the off-season if it were saturday night?

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Forgot about the Vikes game on thursday and I have a fantasy draft on Wednesday night.. Also both of my boys have their first football games this week.. Gonna be a crazy week!! If I have to stay up a bit later at some point this week, I can probably do it. SReese, can you give me some type of schedule that your on so I can start planning on when to get our game in.. Friday afternoon would be perfect as that should be the one time where I have nothing going on as of right now.

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I prefer Friday and Saturday nights to be honest. Now that NFL season has started, of these options Tuesday is the best for me.

9. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I lied, 10 eastern on Sunday works for me. I voted Tuesday. Mondays and Tuesdays are the WORST days of the week (next to Friday Nights) to get on...change my vote to SUN

10. Maize n' Blue

Maize n' Blue Walk On

I voted sunday but saturday works best for me.

11. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

Neither of these days is good for me. Think ill see if I can get poet to do my offseason

12. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

so thats actually 5 for sunday and 2 for tuesday. Anytime saturday or sunday works for me,unless everybody can go really late on a weekday and i know thats not happening