Advancing to Conf Champ Tomorrow Morning

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It's 11 so I'm headed to bed but the Cowboys and Lions will be underway very soon. I will be getting up early to advance the league in case the NFC teams want to play tomorrow while I'm at work.

@Subkontraktor - tomorrow I kinda bad for me in general (i have two flag football games) but I am totally free Friday anytime as i don't generally work Fridays. Name a time Friday and I'll be there. Good luck and nice win over the Brownies.

2. Keller

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Sunday evening(930 est and on) is the only time i can do it. my coworker quit so i have to work everyday all day until my company finds a replacement and sunday is the only day i get out before 11 est..

4. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Open pretty much all weekend, just try to keep it past 1 EST is all I'm asking

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Saturday I'm open for anything. Sunday I will be available after 9:30 - 10:00 pm est. Monday night would not work for me; Tuesday I'm free for anything.

6. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

This weekend will be tight for me... I am available Monday - Friday 7pm EST and all night long for the draft...

I am pretty sure I won't be home sunday...BUT if by some stroke of luck the leaguemanaer developer finished his app, we can be able draft via cell phones...BUT I doubt the app will be done this weekend lol.

7. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

@capp34

I potentially have a madden game setup thursday at 7pm EST. which is probably the only time I can play tomorrow. Now the guy said he is not sure he can make it at that time, but he will try...So, if he does not make it I can find out ahead of time via text and then I can play you at that time.

Otherwise, on Friday we can setup a time in advance for either 5pm EST or 7pm EST. I am up late...so also keep in mind that I can also play any night between 1am PST - 3am PST (4am EST - 6am EST)...I live on the west coast.

8. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

@XLenceofXQtion

I can play at anytime tomorrow on Friday im only available after 930 CST. I am up late as well so any night after 930 CST.

9. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

I will let you know ASAP if I can't play at 7pm EST Thursday. Which may end up being in the 6 o'clock hour before I find out. If it doesn't play out Maybe we will both be available late Thursday...I will send you a friend request.

10. score23

score23 Walk On

2pm est on sunday works for me or anytime on sunday before 930pm est

11. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@Keller

Friday is fine with me. If you find a time today (Thursday), email me or post, I'm open today too.

If Friday though... how about 1 or 2pm EST? It doesn't matter much to me what time.

12. Keller

Lets say 2pm Friday - a lot of times I go out to lunch with old work friends.

13. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Sure, I'll be there at 2pm EST on Friday. Should be a fun rematch!

14. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I work Sunday evening from 5 till 8, free before or after then.

15. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

OK...I will be playing dude from my league today after all,and then I start work afterward. How about Friday night 10pm PST/1am EST? I have an hour long conference call at that time would should be enought to get our game in.

16. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

17. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Im free Saturday mid-afternoon on and Sunday I dont know of anything im doing...

18. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

@Keller

I am free all day Sunday. Saturday I am busy with work. I get to manage our cellular network we rolled out at Texas Motor Speedway. These events are sooooooooo much fun! Everyone needs to go to a NASCAR race sometime. Luckily for me my job allows me to do cool stuff like this. in 2001 I spent 3 months in Salt Lake City for the Winter Olympics. Now that was fun... living like a rock star in Deer Park.

(y)

19. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Anyone wanna trade me their 1st round pick? Anyone on my team is available, except Rodgers. Otherwise Clay, Tramon, Jennings, and Bell are all available or anyone else you want. Obviously the better the draft pick the more I am willing to part with some of my 'A' potential guys.

20. Keller

I'll give you my first for Clay - no problem :)

21. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Sure, if you have an extra top 10 pick, but the Bills look like they might win back-to-back Superbowls.

22. Keller

Hey man you can get some good players with a late pick in the first!

23. Keller

@Subkontraktor - i'm on XBL and waiting - i'm just sittin in practice mode.

24. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

@capp34
    I know we are setup for 10pm PST during my conference call....its potentially moving back two hours. Would you still be available? no final word yet though, just a heads up. Sorry bout that. I am working all night and basically trying to fit in the game tonight when I get that free moment. Which makes that conference call tonight Highly opportunistic.

25. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

you might see me playing games all night...but its just single player stuff where I can pause A LOT.