Advancing to Preseason Game 4 tonight; Season Opener Thursday

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BlyGilmore, Sep 11, 2012.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Sounds like patience with a rather tedious preseason is starting to wan, so I'm going to advance tonight as soon as I get home from work.

You then have tonight and tomorrow to get your last preseason game in (and perhaps more importantly, practice). Thursday evening when I get home from work I'm advancing to Week One.

At that time you're locked into your player, so make sure you're cool.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Are there practices during the regular season? Can anyone confirm this? I want to stick with Locker but I didn't move up 1 ovr point and still 3 behind Hasselbeck for the starting gig. If I don't play, can't improve. If there is practice though, then I can just keep doing that and improving that way for the first few weeks of the season

3. BlyGilmore

almost positive there are still practices. what are you putting your points into?

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I had 1 practice and 1 game (played a half). I got like 1800 XP points, but the only things that are that low to improve are his rushing skills. All the passing attributes are over 2000 xp points. So if I get another 1800 this week, I will be able to bump 1 up 1 pt. But prob not enough to jump the 3 XP points to overtake Hasselbeck. Locker has had a very impressive preseason stat wise though. Not sure if there is still regular progression but that might help too.

As long as there are still practices during the regular season, will stick with him.

5. BlyGilmore

Don't forget to put points into awareness. For younger guys its the one stat that is usually seriously behind other players.

and no more regular progression. you get points through practice and game performance. if you get a chance, check your goals. You should have both seasons long and game by game goals. You get points for hitting those marks, and milestones in-between (for the season ones).

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah i checked all the goals. the game ones are like pass for 250 yards, throw 3 tds, etc. not something i can accomplish in a half. or atleast couldn't in the 1 game ive played. its fine though...locker will be the starter soon enough.

7. BlyGilmore

advanced to preseason game 4. only user vs. user is CWT 3000 vs. sschevyridah

advance on Thursday evening around 5.

Instant starter is on.

8. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

sschevyridah

Can you go tonight?

9. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

10. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

yes. send invite.

11. NYJuggalo45