advancing to week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maynard, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

advancing to week 11

we will be advancing tonight. PSU and OSU will be simmed. finch and i just cant get together on a time we both can play. Its a huge game, but i am not gonna have it slow down the the league.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

speed it up boys!!!! Should be in offseason by now!

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Agreed, we have slowed down in the last week and need to get back on track. We should probably be advancing 2 in game weeks every 7 days or so.

4. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

I'm willing to wait the weekend for a big game like that...we aren't even in week 1 of the real season yet.

5. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Yeah, the winner is probably going to the BCS championship game. I hate to see this game simmed.

6. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Common Maynard lets try to get this one in tonight at 8 or even at the latest 820

7. Maynard

Maynard Banned

i can try, but i have practice with the kids in the evening. tonight they have a game which probably wont end until 8. By the time we get home and cleaned up it will probably be 830.

i hate to sim it too...but things slowed way down last week and now this week is going slow. What time to you get home from work?

8. Maynard

Maynard Banned

i can try, but i have practice with the kids in the evening. tonight they have a game which probably wont end until 8. By the time we get home and cleaned up it will probably be 830.

i hate to sim it too...but things slowed way down last week and now this week is going slow. What time to you get home from work?

9. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

I get home around 730 EST in the morning and I can play then also if you want

10. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Being that this game is of major importance I vote to wait for this game to be played.

11. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Thank you guys for your patience, I agree if we cant get it in by tomorrow night we should just sim it

12. Maynard

Maynard Banned

why dont we try for sometime saturday afternoon? sometime after 3 maybe ???

i really have nothing going on after 3 except wanting to watch the browns pre season game, but i can skip that if needed

13. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Ok sounds good ill be on around 3

14. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Well I was online from 3-7 and you never got on....

15. Maynard

Maynard Banned

i didnt end up getting home until around 10 last night. Went to the in laws house around 11 am and had more family come in from out of town.

i simmed the game in your favor and we advanced.

florida hasnt played a game in 3 weeks and oklahoma st also didnt play his game. we are down to 9 owners now and this is slowing to a hault.

I am advancing again tuesday at 9 est