Advancing to week 2 Wednesday

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

We will advance to week 2 sometime after 12:01 am on Wednesday. I doubt I will be up to do the change at exactly that time so it may occur the following morning.

Make sure we are posting summaries of the games. Even if it is nothinf more than a paragraph with a synopsis and a score.

Also enjoy the first week of easy recruiting. We go back up a level with the advance!

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I insta-signed five guys. Did a little dance, too. Looked like this: :bunny:

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I insta signed 4 guys, and three of them were at positions of great need. I did a dance too but it wouldn't be appropriate to show it here. Now I need to get the next Tebow that I have targeted.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just stay away from the only five-star who wants to come to GT. I'm gonna sign that kid if I have to slay a couple of your recruiters.

By the way, that's the first time I've ever threatened to "slay" anything. I don't even play WoW. I don't know where that came from. :confused:

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

lol, he is actually a top priority for me as I need a DT...although insta sign helped me out there.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

It is looking like I am going to advance us tomorrow morning around 5 am unless we are finished tonight when I log in. Make sure you get your games in, and post a quick synopsis in the summary section.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just got mine done. Man that option run offense if fun to run. It's tough, and I had some negative plays on some bad reads (the 3-4 screws me up - I always want to read the DE instead of the OLB, and he still makes the play most of the time on the first option, even if he's playing back) but it was a good time. No injuries, a couple of big plays for scores = an all-around good time.

Hope we advance tonight. You guys get busy.

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

If we are finished Arch do you want to try and play tonight? Otherwise anytime tomorrow night after 7 can work.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The Bucks play tonight. Pretty sure my friends would all simultaneously disown me :thumbsup:

Tomorrow after seven works, but I usually have to get the kinds down before I can hop on, so it might be 9:30 or so. That too late?

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

9:30 sounds legit to me...see you then.