1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advancing to week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Aug 23, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Advancing to week 4

Guys, the advance was held up 24 hours due to a very shitty day of travel. I managed to finally get all settled in, with my luggage now, and I am currently advancing the dynasty. I had a problem where my flight from Memphis to Louisville was cancelled, and I had to find another way to Louisville. With that happening, I didn't get in until almost 3AM this morning, and I had to work at noon today. I just got the PS3 setup, and also my luggage finally arrived. So, we are moving to week 4. I will be heading back to Iowa thursday evening, so look for the next advance either thursday evening or friday.

Mike

2. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Thanks for efforting to get it done! Long days of travel SUCK - you are a hero for even doing it.