1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advancing to week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Aug 27, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Advancing to week 5

I will be advancing to week 5 as soon as OG is done playing his game. I am going to be looking for some new members this week. It is a shame that we have had a few veteran members retire, but it will let us work in some new blood.

Mike

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Mike, First chance I have had on other then 5 am this morning in a few days, been in and out of DC for business, go ahead and sim me through week 5 as well, I expect to be back by week 6, if not I will officially retire.

3. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

My game is finished.

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

You are good, Milbut. Just let me know if you can either on here, or I will get everybody my cell # so you can contact me through text. If you have a problem or situation arise where you will be away for an extended period of time (3 days+), just leave me a message, and I can work around it. It makes it easier on the whole league.

Mike

5. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Happening tonight?

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

It has advanced.