1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advancing Tonight..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Oct 6, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Advancing Tonight..

Still got a lot of guys that have a CPU game to play.. It should not take this long for you to get your game in against a CPU without a resonable excuse..

If you do not get your game in by this evening, it will be simmed. If I have to sim your game, and you have not given me a reason, then you will face a penalty as outlined below...

(1) Simmed CPU game with advanced reasoning of why game could not be played (less than 48 hours after last advance) - No Penalty

(2) Simmed Game with no explanation (First Offense) - Loss of 5 hours of recruiting time for following week

(3) Simmed Game with no explanation (Second Offense) - Loss of 10 hours of recruiting time for following week

(4) Simmed Game with no explanation (Third Offense) - Booted from League

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

just got it in... VT 36 ND 31 scored the come back TD with 18seconds left..

3. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

I like the ruling..... keep up the good work hack... lets get this league where it needs to be and get the games moving along

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Sounds good hack. Beat down ISU last night! ;)

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Just reminding you my game froze up so that's why i'll be getting simmed. I do like this rule though, should hopefully get the dynasty moving a bit faster