Advantage: Slackers

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Razcalking1978, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Advantage: Slackers

Y'know, I just realized that in Week One of recruiting, the owners who do theirs last have a huge advantage.

They can wait until everyone else has announced their instant signings and not waste any time recruiting those players.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Good point. I didn't think of that. I think I spent time on a couple of guys who've already signed. I'm so jealous too. I'm seeing all of these signings and I haven't signed a single person yet. :(

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I spent time on the QB Bruce signed, so I guess I lost that time, but I can live with that. I like hearing about the signings as they happen.

I got a bonus guy - the last one on the list - so I'm happy.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Yeah, I clearly have my work cut out for me. Not a single bonus guy had me #1 on his list. I wasn't even in the top 10 of a lot of them either. I think I'm gonna cry.......

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well, you ARE a Michigan fan, so if the shoe fits, right?? :D

Just messin with ya Jello.

I will be able to log into the game Wednesday night, but most likely not sooner than that.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I feel your pain man. Nobody on the bonus list is pulling for GT either....:(

7. LOL. I got some signees but the guys on the bonus list don't like Texas. LOL. It just so happens this season that the guys just above or below the bonus guys want Texas. lol.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Plans changed so I will be able to log in tonight! AND, I am by a computer! I can actually POST STUFF!!! :D

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Haha, no one likes Army.

I have as a snowballs chance in hell of getting the #1 guy (who I have a man crush on).