1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Advice

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Sep 24, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

In my friend's OD I got an offer from Baylor to be their HC from UTSA. My team is pretty good but I have no corner 70 or above before progression. Anyone know how to cover them up?

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The best way to cover for bad corners is great D-Line pressure.

3. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Just ask the guy what 3-3-5 plays gave him all the sacks that resulted in negative rushing yards. Problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Thank God that i have 3 Dlineman (2 DTs and 1 DE) above 80 pre-progression then :D

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Don't worry. After that bullshit where it kept freezing on us, i nipped that in the bud.

6. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

ehhhh 3-3-5 isn't broken, at least not from my experience using it >< Anyway, as huskie said the best way around crappy corners is a good d-line, or just mixing up your scheme enough that you aren't playing man all the time with both. Usually if I have really terrible corners I'll throw in a lot of zone blitzes and overload zones if I know a guy likes to throw to one side. Or if you're playing someone who really likes the corner/post/etc you can also run man with a lineman or LB in a zone you audibled him into.

7. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

You missed the thread earlier where he had an error in his other OD because a friend was running a blitz from the 3-3-5 that created so many sacks that he gave up negative rushing yards for the season.

8. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

ahh ok. Well that's just abuse then. I've used the 3-3-5 for a combined 3 seasons in other leagues and didn't see abnormal sack numbers so I guess it just comes down to the user. I'd be willing to bet that user with all the sacks was either doing a massive overload blitz with both safeties or was doing something along the lines of a shake blitz.