AFC Championship: Chiefs vs. Bengals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I'm on call for work on Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully, I don't get called in to work at all. If I do, I hope it's day shift so that I'll be available from 7pm CST-10pm CST. If I get called in at night or both nights then I'm only available from 7am to 2pm CST.

I work nights on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm hoping I'm home on Wednesday Night to get this game played. I'll keep in touch on here on my situation.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I am good the next 3 days from 4pm till 12midnight est. The only time in there that could be an issue is quick for dinner and around 7:30 pm when I have to give my son a bath. Usually 8:30-9:00 is a perfect start time for me but I can make any of the listed slot work if needed. If you get called in then we may have to push this to the weekend as I can not play anywhere during the week from 7am to 2 I was off Monday this week.

3. Bluebean

No call for day shift. My standby time is 6:30-8:30pm tonight. If no call, I'm good to play anytime from 8:30pm and on tonight. I'll be around on AIM.

4. Bluebean

I got called to work tonight. I can play at 4pm est Thursday before a possible call out for Thursday night work

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok man no worries sorry about work hit me on aim tomorrow.

6. Bluebean

OK I will do

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hit me on aim(or leave a message here if easier) today if you get a chance a start time right at 4 might be tough for me today I will have all 3 of my kids from 4:30 till my wife gets home around 6ish, and will have to tend to the baby which is not easy while trying to play. If I get a heads up I could leave work earlier and start sooner or take a chance on late this evening or tonight. Sorry I just found out the sitter who has 2 of my kids till 6 could not work a full day thus the tough 4pm start time today. Also