1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

AFC Championship Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

AFC Championship Game

Hey man I fell asleep last night waiting for you but I will be online tonight if you can play. Leave me a message here and ICQ. Let me know what works best for you. I'm home after 4pm est daily.

2. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Well its 1230 am here now. I waited as long as I could. Just post when your able to play.

3. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Well after our first try on sunday nite..i waited around for you but you didnt show back up. I was to tired last nite and tonight I had to go look at a Harley after work. Not sure what my schedule looks like tommorow or thursday. Friday, if I decide to work I will be home at 6 pm pst and should be able to play sometime there after. I will try to get on here tommorow if I get a chance and post if im able to play wednesday or thursday.

4. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Ok if we can get it in before Friday great, if not, we can shoot for Friday nite. Like I said, i'm available after 4pm est so just leave me a time here and we'll hook up. Later man.