AFC Championship Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

AFC Championship Game

The Jags hosted the Raiders in the AFC Championship game and dominated from the kickoff. With star QB Kelly James out for the season, David Garrard has been charged with leading the team in the post-season. He didn't have to do it alone as MJD and the defense, namely CB Chris Johnson, made sure the Jags season lasted as least one more game.

Coach Lou must have missed the press conference about injuries; apparently all of the Raiders HBs and FBs must have been injured as they failed to attempt a single handoff the whole game. Understandably with the score 31-0 at halftime the Jags expected the Raiders to pass a lot but not every single play. Regardless, the Jags defense responded by picking off Raiders QB J'Marcus Russell 7 times. CB Chris Johnson set a MEGA NFL record by getting 4 picks and returning one of them for a TD in a single game.

MJD carried the offense by rushing 24 times for 132 yds and 3 TDs. A host of Jags players carried the ball and all HBs and FBs had at least one rush attempt. In the end the Raiders came out flat and the Jags set the tone from the opening kickoff enroute to a blowout win. The Jags are looking forward to their Superbowl matchup vs the Giants. Final score in this one Raiders 0, Jags 34.

Could season Savaunte and see you in 2k11.

2. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I read this and it sounds like your "dry" humor is attempting to accuse Sav of not playing Mega type of football? Anyhow, nice to see ya playing great with the Jags vs the Rams...GL

3. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Well you tell me, is this "Mega" football? I don't think so. I don't think I have to accuse anyone of anything. Just log into the OLF and check the gamelog. I remember something in the rules about miixing up your playcalling but it's a moot point. This has already been discussed at the level it needs to be. And more importantly, if I didnt say anything just because I won, that would have been wrong also. Me and Savaunte are good and never had an issue before. It was very uncharacteristic of him. Anyways thanks for noticing my humor and thanks for the polite "jab" about my former and current team.