AFC Divisonal Playoffs Bengals (21) @ Patriots (45)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Jul 18, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

AFC Divisonal Playoffs Bengals (21) @ Patriots (45)

Patriots come to the playoffs healthy and full strength for the first time in 2 years and it showed. Gore was welcomed back with 4 catches and 13 rushes while Brady took advantage of having a full staff going 23-26 398yrds 4 touchdowns and no interceptions. Mayo on the defensive side had a good day as well with 6 tackles 2 interceptions and 1 for a score. In all Mayo said after the game that the defense played poor and had many lapses in coverage that cost them. They will need to fix that before going into the AFC Title game otherwise they will be home again early for the offseason.

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

GG, Gaddy...

Randy Moss and Jerod Mayo with the cheat codes that game, lol. Some ridiculous plays going on there. Not sure how Moss caught that pass, one handed in a double team.
    And that phantom offsides call that gave you new life on 3rd and long after missing the completion. Lead to 6 shortly after. Just alot of stuff that didn't go my way. You played great and you probably deserved to win regardless, but some of those plays were a little crazy.

Oh, and you didn't have to stat pad at the end. I figured you were just gonna run the clock out, not try and score again...

Nonetheless, it was a great game. As a divisional rival next year, I hope you know that I will have to return the favor. Just to even the score...

3. coachgaddy

Sorry about that one I had just double hit the button on the goalline play I had meant to do the qb kneel. So i just hike the ball and didn't control the man thinking you would just tackle him so I can select the right play but he broke like 3 tackles for a score.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I was referring to you passing with less than 3:00 left, up 17, and on 2nd down. Then hurrying to the line before the 2:00 warning to get another play in. You could have easily run it out, but opted not to.....

Seriously though, it's cool man. It just makes it fair game next time you're in my situation...

5. coachgaddy

Oh yeah I didn't even know what down it was.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow, Gaddy winning a playoff game. Have I been gone THAT long? Has the great below gone below freezing?

lol

Nothing but love for ya, Gaddy. (y)