AFC EAST/WEST - Division Manager

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by klaximilian, Aug 31, 2012.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

AFC EAST
    Broncos218 - Buffalo Bills
    Merenguito - New York Jets
    CHUNKNESS - Miami Dolphins
    Dablakpope - New England Patriots
    AFC WEST
    Javy0472 - Kansas City Chiefs
    Miki1369 - Oakland Raiders
    TwoTONS04 - San Diego Chargers
    PAPER_R1VAL - Denver Broncos

Hey guys, just wanted to start this season off by letting you know I will be the division manager for the AFC East/West. My duties are outlined below, but essentially I am supposed to make sure that you stay on top of your duties as a league owner. 12th Man prides itself in running an incredibly smooth league, and we would like to make maintaining your team as simple and straightforward as possible. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Lucky for me, my two divisions feature 4 of the 6 new owners that we have brought on, so my hands may be full.

Doug, if you start asking me questions about 12th Man process, I swear....:mad:

With that said, first order of business is to take care of your Owner Profiles, and then start to look at your teams for management. Doug will bark out orders (kindly nudge) occasionally, so I advise you listen to him. If you have questions, ask me first. We would like to avoid having Doug getting
    bombarded with questions, so it's best if you ask your division manager...He should know the rules/policies/protocols.

And last but not least, have fun! And play(fight) fair....;)

DIVISION MANAGER DUTIES

• GAME SCHEDULING: Ensure that division owners are effectively communicating their schedule with opponents.

• GAME RECAPS: Verify that the winning team(s) assigned to their divisions is posting a game recapfor each divisional game and all playoff gameswithin 48 hours of game completion.

• TEAM MANAGEMENT: Certify that each owner is accountable and up-to-date on team transactions in the necessary posting areas; as well as staying within the league policies for all transactions.

• GENERAL INQUIRIES: Each division manager is required to be up on all the 12th Man Football rules and guidelines. If an owner has a question or general concern, they should contact their Division Manager. In the event that a division manager is not available and an inquiry requires immediate response; at that time owners may route concerns to the Conference Commissioner.

P.S. - Pope, the Patriots are pink because I hate the Patriots, not you. ;)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 8
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I can help as well when needed, TJ.

:D

4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Well done T.J.!

I also wanted to let you guys know that I will be your AFC Commissioner. Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or problems any of you may have. My official duties are outlined below, but I am always happy to assist in any way I can.

--------------------------------------------------------
    COMMISSIONER DUTIES

• COMPLAINTS: Field gameplay disputes or general complaints. All complaints should go to the appropriate Conference Commissioner; and then will be routed to the other league commissioners if additional discussion is required. In the event that the appropriate Conference Commissioner is not available and the complaint requires an immediate response OR if the complaint is regarding the Conference Commissioner; at that time owners may route concerns to another Commissioner or Division Manager.

• DISCONNECTS: All disconnection notifications should go to the appropriate Conference Commissioner and will be routed to the other league commissioners if additional discussion is required. In the event that the appropriate Conference Commissioner is not available and the disconnect requires immediate attention; at that time owners may route concerns to anotherCommissioner or Division Manager.

• RULE ENFORCEMENT: Oversee owner activity as reported by the Division Managers. Issue warnings and punishments as warranted based on the extent of the infraction(s). First offense constitutes as a warning. Second offense results in the loss of one 80+ off-season re-signing. The third offense is automatic dismissal from the league. The Commissioners reserve the right to remove any owner from the league without warning.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------

If we could, (and you haven't already) I'd like to have everyone from the AFC East & AFC West Divisions "Like" this post & T.J.'s initial post in this thread. This way we know that you have all read and understand who your Division Manager & Conference Commissioner are and their duties.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and lets have some fun!

Click HERE for full information on League Staff and responsibilities.

CHUNKNESS
    Scikotic
    dablakpope
    Merenguito
    Broncos218
    javy0472
    TwoTONS04
    Miki1369
    PAPER R1VAL

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  5. LtJustice

Come on guys! It's not too much to ask for you to like the 2 posts in this thread. Most of you have been on at some point this weekend. Please like T.J.'s and my post to confirm that you read and understand. Thanks!

dablakpope
    Merenguito - Thanks!
    javy0472 - Thanks!
    TwoTONS04 - Thanks!
    Miki1369 - Thanks!
    PAPER R1VAL - Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  6. PAPER R1VAL

PAPER R1VAL Walk On

Wasn't aware I needed to like TJ's post after I read it.

Done.

7. LtJustice

Not a problem, just want to know they are read. Thanks!

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I wasn't aware that they needed to like it either. I just assumed that they read it since I tagged everyone.

I don't need to keep tabs on my owners, unless they start slipping then I will question whether or not they read it. I trust you guys.

9. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

read and LIKED as requested

• Like Like x 1
  10. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

roger roger

• Like Like x 1
  11. LtJustice

^^^ Just a heads up thoov08 ^^^

12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Thank you Jim.

Taylor, I am your warden......err.....division manager. Instead of going to the commish, please contact me if you have questions, concerns, allegations, etc...

I will help guide you through the process as much as I can.

Again, welcome to the league.

tj

13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

CHUNKNESS
    dablakpope
    thoov08
    Broncos218
    javy0472
    TwoTONS04
    Miki1369
    PAPER R1VAL

Gentleman, please note that your new DM will be Marvis (@hoodiii). I have asked to step down. but rest assured Marvis will take good care of you. All DM duties, responsibilities, inquired, complaints, etc....can be adressed to him.

Much appreciated, and carry on with the great season thus far.

tj

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012