AFC North/AFC South Division Manager

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by thafuture3886, Aug 31, 2012.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

coachmimz20 Ravens
    Coopdog Bengals
    Michael Overman Browns
    CSteud Steelers
    saintsdave75 Texans
    cry_havoc Colts
    Jaged Jaguars
    hoodiii Titans

Well, well, well gentleman looks like i'll be your division manager for this year of Madden. Basically if anything arises whether it be gameplay related, league related, etc. i'm the go-to guy. I'm usually on YIM all day at work and even if i'm busy i'll get back to you in a timely manner. Any questions or concerns please let me know. Below is a list of duties I will be handling...

DIVISION MANAGER DUTIES

• GAME SCHEDULING: Ensure that division owners are effectively communicating their schedule with opponents.

• GAME RECAPS: Verify that the winning team(s) assigned to their divisions is posting a game recap for each divisional game and all playoff gameswithin 48 hours of game completion.

• TEAM MANAGEMENT: Certify that each owner is accountable and up-to-date on team transactions in the necessary posting areas; as well as staying within the league policies for all transactions.

• GENERAL INQUIRIES: Each division manager is required to be up on all the 12th Man Football rules and guidelines. If an owner has a question or general concern, they should contact their Division Manager. In the event that a division manager is not available and an inquiry requires immediate response; at that time owners may route concerns to the Conference Commissioner.

• Like Like x 8
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Well done Curtis!

I also wanted to let you guys know that I will be your AFC Commissioner. Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or problems any of you may have. My official duties are outlined below, but I am always happy to assist in any way I can.

--------------------------------------------------------
    COMMISSIONER DUTIES

• COMPLAINTS: Field gameplay disputes or general complaints. All complaints should go to the appropriate Conference Commissioner; and then will be routed to the other league commissioners if additional discussion is required. In the event that the appropriate Conference Commissioner is not available and the complaint requires an immediate response OR if the complaint is regarding the Conference Commissioner; at that time owners may route concerns to another Commissioner or Division Manager.

• DISCONNECTS: All disconnection notifications should go to the appropriate Conference Commissioner and will be routed to the other league commissioners if additional discussion is required. In the event that the appropriate Conference Commissioner is not available and the disconnect requires immediate attention; at that time owners may route concerns to anotherCommissioner or Division Manager.

• RULE ENFORCEMENT: Oversee owner activity as reported by the Division Managers. Issue warnings and punishments as warranted based on the extent of the infraction(s). First offense constitutes as a warning. Second offense results in the loss of one 80+ off-season re-signing. The third offense is automatic dismissal from the league. The Commissioners reserve the right to remove any owner from the league without warning.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------

If we could, (and you haven't already) I'd like to have everyone from the AFC North & AFC South Divisions "Like" this post AND Curtis' initial post in this thread. This way we know that you have all read and understand who your Division Manager & Conference Commissioner are and their duties.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and lets have some fun!

Click HERE for full information on League Staff and responsibilities.

thafuture3886
    coachmimz20
    Coopdog
    Michael Overman
    CSteud
    saintsdave75
    cry_havoc
    Jaged
    hoodiii

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 6
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think you meant AFC North/South

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

corrected ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. thafuture3886

Same thing lol

6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Browns Owner stopping by to say hi...The Season's start is around the corner...very nice

• Like Like x 1
  7. LtJustice

Please be sure to like the posts as stated above. Thanks! :)

8. LtJustice

Come on guys! All we need you to do is "like" two posts. Most of you have been on this weekend. Please "like" Curtis' initial post and my first post to confirm you have read and understand. Thanks!

Need to "Like" both posts:

coachmimz20
    Coopdog - Thanks!
    CSteud - Thanks!
    cry_havoc

Just need to "Like" my post:

hoodiii - Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  9. thafuture3886

• Like Like x 1