AFC North blog

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Danthraxxx, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

AFC North Blog

[​IMG]

The AFC North was frankly hot garbage in season one and this year brings in two new owners who hopefully will not suck as bad as the rest of the division. All 4 teams finished with losing records last year , with the Bengals winning the division at 7-9.

New Owners

Cleveland welcomes new owner The Richuation as he takes over for former owner Shaun Mason who retired from TMFL to go stud somewhere. The Ravens welcome in Papa Perry as well, now making Kasper the second biggest hillbilly in TMFL.

[​IMG]

Slow start through week 4

Not exactly setting the world on fire, unless of course the world is a dumpster. Through week 4 the Browns and Steelers are tied at 2-2 , but the Steelers have 1 win in division currently. Baltimore comes in a 1-3 with a SIM win over Cincinnati leaving the Bengals at 0-4.

[​IMG] .​

Player Watch

Offense

Josh Gordon – Browns wide out is off to a good start so far this season ….. good thing TMFL does not drug test.

[​IMG]

Andy Dalton - Dalton leading the division in passing yards , TD’s, sacks and freckles. Only time will tell how long he can survive getting hit so much.

[​IMG]

Defense

Troy Polamalu – This dude might still be getting by on namesake and hair care products , but somehow leads this sorry division with 3 INT’s.

[​IMG]

Terrell Suggs – not sure why he does not claim “Slut so hard University” , but Suggs has to know what he is doing I guess. So far he leads the division in TFL and has 3 sacks.

[​IMG]

Next update should be around week 7 (y)

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I am struggling terribly... my rookie QB has thrown 12 INTs to 3 TDs... 49% completion rate. Still trying to dig out of a cold streak right now. It's really ugly in Cleveland right now. Just threw 6 picks against the Tennessee.

• Like Like x 2