Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by charter04, Feb 22, 2014.
Dolphins headed for a three peat. The end.
Lol what?! LSU has won the last 2 Superbowls
I will try to do an update tonight
Cock it and pull it, put a bullet in this season. Why must the Madden Gods hate me.
You know what you could do is, send me some tips in a PM
I don't do anything special. I don't turn the ball over. I have an outstanding offensive line and I try not to give up the big play on defense.
Afc field is all but set. Only minor seeding remains.
With losses this week the Jets and Bills have been eliminated
You have some of the best stick skills I have ever seen on madden.
Thanks man. I appreciate that
One if you AFC guys should do a playoff preview
AFC PLAYOFF PREVIEW
1. Miami Dolphins - The dolphins sit a top the AFC at 14-1 currently. Their only loss coming to the Bills. Big question remaining for Miami to rest or play the starters. Early indications are they will play.
2. Kansas City Chiefs- The Chiefs have looked solid this season at 10-5. Right now they are deadlocked with the Ravens for the number 2 seed. A win by either combined with a loss allows the other team to take the 2 seed. In the end I see the Chiefs winning this spot. Week 17 matchup- vs the San Diego Chargers. Expect a close game.
3. Baltimore Ravens- The Ravens have run the ball with the best of them. At 10-5 they sit as the current AFC North leader. A huge showdown with the Steelers looms in week 17 though. Whoever wins that matchup should win the North so long as Pittsburg takes care of business this week.
4. Houston Texans- Another 10-5 team in the AFC. Believe it or not the Texans could still steal the #2 seed. The Texans play the Colts who are on the outside looking in but would love nothing more than to snatch the #2 seed from the Houston Texans.
5. San Diego Chargers- A win in week 17 swaps them with the Chiefs as the division champ. The Chargers are an up and coming team lead by Johnny Football the leagues leading passer in yardage. Good news for the Chargers they are 6-1 on the road and even if they fall to the Chiefs they are in the playoffs and could possibly get a rematch in round 1.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers- Another team that could very easily move to the division champ with a win in each of the last two weeks. The Steelers a great home team (6-0) have 2 homes games left to decide their playoff seed.
How I see things shaking out.
1. Miami Dolphins
2. Houston Texans
3. San Diego Chargers
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Kansas City Chiefs
6. Pittsburgh Steelers
Will update seeding after week 17
I was off on a few week 17 scores. Will update later
1. Miami dolphins
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Houston texans
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Baltimore Ravens
6. San Diego Chargers.
Wildcard match ups
Ravens (The Rulah) vs Steelers (TurboTrigga)
These two play for a 3rd time. Both teams are physical and will run the ball. I think the better throwing team will win this match up. Plus hard to pick against Pittsburgh at home.
Chargers (1ke) vs Texans (biggcoug65)
Texans have one of the best defenses in the LG. Chargers defense no so great. However the strength of the chargers is airing it out. If there is an holes in the Texans defense it is in the back end.
Texans strong defense hold the Charger offense.
Texans win 21-7
I agree with Texans over the Chargers. I will take the Ravens over the Steelers, in a shootout.
Ravens 35 Steelers 21
Texans 24 Chargers 10
Boy me picking you in the playoffs in round 1 was a death sentence. 0-2 on predictions.
Separate names with a comma.