AFC South Blog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brandon S., Sep 13, 2012.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

AFC South Standings

1. [​IMG] 1-0
    1. [​IMG] 1-0

3. [​IMG] 0-0

4. [​IMG] 0-1

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

This is going to be a tough division this year

3. Brandon S.

Yeah i know. I accidentally posted this early, there is more i want to add. Editing now.

4. Brandon S.

I'll be adding a google docs spreadsheet to the original post later, when i figure out how to do that. It'll only include division records, user vs user records, and user vs division record. Basically, it'll show how the AFC South is the power house division of the GMFL ;)

I wont be able to have the time to keep it updated for everyone, so if you could keep track of your own records and update it that'd help out great. Jmustang1968 DaveIV82

EDIT: Also, maybe it'd be a good idea to post AFC South user vs user division games in here?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

To do this, you publish google doc to the web. You then copy the link it gives you and click the media button in the toolbar above while making your post on TSO. You paste the link from the google doc publishing into the space provided in the insert media tool.

6. Brandon S.

Seems easy enough. Im not very familiar with spreadsheets, especially with google docs so i'll spend some time messing with it. I'll make a space for the titans too, just in case the poll sends up to 32.